La Mer Treatment Creme or Fluid Foundation?

Treatment Fluid or Creme?

• Treatment Fluid

• Treatment Creme

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
I have tried both and I think I prefer the Fluid however I have oily/combo skin and my SA keeps telling me the Creme is for more oily skin but that just doesnt seem right to me.. Which do you prefer?

i used to use the creme. ive only used the creme though. i think the only time i used the fluid was in neimans once to see if i liked it, but i stuck with the other

I have tried both and I think I prefer the Fluid however I have oily/combo skin and my SA keeps telling me the Creme is for more oily skin but that just doesnt seem right to me.. Which do you prefer?

cheryl i've always been told that the creme is for dryer skin, whereas the fluid is for oilier skin--how strange! i really like both but for different purposes--the fluid is more of an everyday foundation for me, and the creme is resered for those days that i really want to look flawless as i find that i can get better coverage using it.

thats probably why i use the creme. my skin is on the dryer side
cheryl i've always been told that the creme is for dryer skin, whereas the fluid is for oilier skin--how strange! i really like both but for different purposes--the fluid is more of an everyday foundation for me, and the creme is resered for those days that i really want to look flawless as i find that i can get better coverage using it.

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for starting this thread! How do all the La Mer foundation users like using La Mer? I went to the La Mer counter today, I tried the fluid foundation. I have Dior one side of my face and other side, I have La Mer. So far, my DH said he liked the La Mer side.

the creme gives you the most wonderful dewey glow, and if you layer it on a pimpl it acts as an amazing concealer that just melts into your skin for toal perfection.