Review La Mer Rejuvenating Serum

LoVeinLA

O.G.
May 14, 2012
I know this is expensive, but hear me out. For anyone looking to improve your skin texture, I highly recommend the serum. My only complaint is that I didn't use this sooner. I'm 36 and I realize the importance of taking care of my skin now as an investment into my future.

The Serum is a lightweight "milky" lotion. The minute you apply it, your skin just drinks it up leaving your skin soft. During the winter, I will also apply the La Mer creme after the serum. During the summer, I only use the serum as my nightly moisturizer. During the day, I wear a lightweight day moisturizer from Kiehl.

Benefits: My pores are much smaller, my complexion is more even, and I highly recommend this to anyone desiring a clearer, smoother, even skin and reduce fine lines.

LoVeinLA said:
I know this is expensive, but hear me out. For anyone looking to improve your skin texture, I highly recommend the serum. My only complaint is that I didn't use this sooner. I'm 36 and I realize the importance of taking care of my skin now as an investment into my future.

The Serum is a lightweight "milky" lotion. The minute you apply it, your skin just drinks it up leaving your skin soft. During the winter, I will also apply the La Mer creme after the serum. During the summer, I only use the serum as my nightly moisturizer. During the day, I wear a lightweight day moisturizer from Kiehl.

Benefits: My pores are much smaller, my complexion is more even, and I highly recommend this to anyone desiring a clearer, smoother, even skin and reduce fine lines.

Hi,

I'm using the gel de la mer, so far it is not a miracle, although I like the texture as it is really absorbable and doesn't leave an oily slick on my face. But it is not enough moisturizing for the night though. I have combination skin and I live in a tropical climate. So gel de la mer is good for the day and may not be sufficient for the night.
I have read reviews that the serum gave some ppl acne??

I have used the gel and the Creme. I like them both but I notice the difference when I put the serum on. I have sensitive skin and I don't break out wearing the serum. Next time you go to the LaMer counter, ask for a sample of the serum.