La Mer question

I've never tried them, but I think it really depends on your NEEDS.

if you have relatively normal skin that just gets dry during the winter, then go with the lotion.

if you have EXTREMELY DRY skin (even in the summer!) then get the cream.

I believe the body cream is thicker than the lotion. If you have dry skin, I would recommend the body cream. If you're planning to use this in the summer, I say the lotion is better. I would go to the La Mer counter and ask to try the two. They always have them on display so you can get a feel for the consistency of the creams. Hope this helps.

I tried La Mer and I was quite disappointed but this is so personal and each of use have different needs. I'm very honest when I get into a store and mentioned the long list of products I have used and I was unhappy with; get as many samples as possible, then decide.

OMG I am soooo glad you asked this question... I recently purchased the tub of body cream from La Mer and I love it soooo very much! it is so very nice. I swear I shave my legs in the AM and by PM they are NOT soft anymore. Well I used the body cream like twice, shaved in the AM, They were smooth for over 2 days. I dont know if i got a closer shave because they were dry before and VERY soft now or what but I love this stuff. My skin is soooo soft all over. Im in love with this stuff. Its like wearing silk on my skin all of the time. The best purchase I have made in awhile :tup::tup::tup: