La Mer Beauty Event @ saks.com

catlover

May 23, 2007
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=425 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><!--La Mer

-->La Mer

Beauty Event

<!--Additional information--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=380>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]With Our Compliments Receive this silver, snake-embossed cosmetic bag filled with La Mer samples* with your $300 La Mer purchase. Samples include Crème de la Mer (.24 oz.), The Moisturizing Lotion (.17 oz.), The Eye Concentrate (.1 oz.), The Concentrate (.17 oz.). Just enter code LAMER6 at checkout.

SHOP LA MER

*ONLY ONE PER CUSTOMER. Offer valid at saks.com through Sunday, April 20, 2008 at 11:59pm(ET) or while supplies last. Please enter promotional code: LAMER6 at checkout. Purchase must contain $300 of La Mer merchandise. Excludes shipping, taxes, gift-wrap. No adjustments. Cannot be combined. Not transferable.[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

brownie20

O.G.
May 16, 2007
thanks for the information! :smile: i've been meaning to get la mer for my mom, but was thinking of waiting for the f&f sale. this seems like a better deal tho (the included samples are basically what i'd want to get her, except maybe the moisturizing lotion)?