La... La... La... Lavender! (Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi folks! Haven't been here for a while as I was busy for family business previously. Miss you all~~
    Anyway I had a trip to Okinawa during the CNY holiday, and, I came back with a new lover... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391668237.804728.jpg

I always love the way how Japanese do the wrapping...

2. And now please welcome Miss Lavender Trio...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391668491.903576.jpg

3. Another pic under normal daylight:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391668549.607268.jpg

Really love this New colour and I can't wait to go out with her when Spring comes......

Thanks for watching! ^_^

4. La...la..la..love it! :P Congratulations and hope you'll wear her in the best of health and prosperity...

5. Major congrats!! I tried on this darling last mth and would have gotten it if it was the large size!! I'm waiting for my SA's call... Patiently...

6. Hi cotonblanc! I've been lurking around the Celine forum for a while and I noe that you are the encyclopedia for Celine! May I ask if you have any idea that the mini or nano would come in lavender as well?? TIA!!

7. LOL I'm not the encyclopaedia but no I have not seen a single picture of a solid coloured Lavender Nano or Mini yet... It'll be sweet if they did. I'm sure a lot of ladies would love it.

8. LOL.. Thanks cotonblanc!! Yes! A lavender mini or nano would be TDF!!

*sorry ecargual! for tapping on your thread!*

9. Hey, no problem! Just feel free to chat or chime in~
    I did ask coton a similar question before if there was a purple-shade luggage or classic box.
    I do love a Lavender micro if there will be!

And coton, thank you for your greetings~

10. Congrats

11. Oh wow lavender is so pretty! Congrats!

12. Congrats!

13. gorgeous! congratulations!! xx

14. Wow so gorgeous!! Congrats!

15. Hi unoma, thank you! You are always supportive! :heart:

Thank you Aluxe! And have you left the ban island?? :graucho: