La Garconne Warehouse sale 12/1-2

gidramom

O.G.
Dec 27, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
La Garconne Warehouse Sale

60%–80% off Ready to wear, shoes, bag, and accessories.
Including, 3.1 Phillip Lim, A.P.C., Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, Martin Margiela, Tsumori Chisato, Vanessa Bruno, boy by Band of Outsiders, Rachel Comey, and more...

Thursday Dec. 1, 2011
3pm–7pm
Friday Dec. 2, 2011
11am–7pm

24 Mercer St., 4th Floor, New York, NY
Buzzer #4
Elevator entrance

Accept cash, debit and all major credit card.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. :sad:
Good luck to anyone who's going!

galpal2

Feb 22, 2008
Maybe this is why they said the sale stuff wouldn't be available on the website after this weekend.....

I don't recall there being anything that great left on sale on their site.....

greenabyss

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
California
Yes, and while I love the stuff they carry, their CS is horrible. They once sent me a bag with a long scratch and tried to make me keep it. After I returned it, they took over a month (I called them many times too) to refund my money.

their "sale" is always still expensive... :sad:

green.bee

O.G.
Aug 9, 2010
Yes, and while I love the stuff they carry, their CS is horrible. They once sent me a bag with a long scratch and tried to make me keep it. After I returned it, they took over a month (I called them many times too) to refund my money.

I totally agree. :yes::tdown:
the choice they offer is great and their styling is perfection but I always try first to find the item I like somewhere else and many times I found it even cheaper, with free shipping and no hassle with returns.

xswt

Apr 27, 2008
it had a really poor selection from the designers that were listed... it wasn't worth a visit. :|