La Danse du Cheval Marwari

dangergirl

Searching For the HG
Mar 26, 2008
That scarf is gorgeous. I was watching the Hermes clip about the painting of the scarf called "La Danse du Cheval Marwari" and it's gorgeous and so detailed and yet not at all modern, just chic and classic.

Does anyone have any color of that scarf?

I have this scarf in the bright orange and blue colorway like Kallie Girl!:tup: It's a stunning pattern and would love to have it in the cream like Deux Amoires and Mediana. Can't wait to wear this in Summer with white jeans and tee/polo and carry my orange bolide.:smile:

I actually am familiar with the colors I was just hoping to hear what others have chosen out of the different colors and also what other notes they had.

So far I love what you've all said, and Deux your beautiful knot and the ring accentuation is gorgeous.

That's what I do, pick a gold ring and use it as a binder for my scarf ends. Sometimes, I like the baudy large rings haha but I prefer a thin one when I want all eyes on the scarf.

I'm in love with the Fuschia...It's just divine and pink and the motifs are horses (my other favorite sport) so a two for one haha.

I can't wait to get it. I'm also thinking the Fuschia would go well with a brown and or black Kelly.