La Cité des Enfants Perdus (City of Lost Children)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone seen this film? What do you think of it? I personally love the story line, the acting, the characters, and the atmosphere of the film. Oh do you guys know that JPG did the costume design for this movie?:nuts:

2. OMG! i can't believe someone post this on the thread... koukanamiya, i LOVE this movie, i love all of their movie.
    have u seen delicateseen?

3. No not yet!! But I REALLY want to see it!!! I can't believe I forgot about that ... I gotta go search Netflix now.

4. delicateseen is GOOD too, but personally i like CITY OF THE LOST CHILDREN more, it's more surreal, and yeah the fact that JPG did the outfits was a great plus point too.
    i particularly like the twin sisters character, when one is inhaling the cigarettes, the other one's puffing it out, and all actions combined by them it's sooo brilliant :girlsigh:
    i personally like the jeunet-caro duo than jeunet alone, his movies is too sweet. but when they're collaborate it's crazy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice