L Word

I'm going to have to Netflix that. SVU is great I try to catch the reruns all the time.

Ok big question, do I frame the dress?:confused1: If I do I am going to have to find a way to make it really cool looking.

You could, or get some sort of collectibles case.

I was watching this thing on Queer As Folk and this lady bid on and won Brian's scarf. (For Queer As Folk fans, it was from the season 1 finale, when Brian and Justin dance at Justin's prom. Brian was wearing this gorgeous white scarf over his tux.) She framed the scarf, plus the letter of authenticity.

Okay I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I love the clothes, the hairstyles, the drama etc...this season is just as good as the last 2 so far. If I was gay I would so love Shane. How cool is that about getting that dress!!! You should atleast wear it once for sure!

I totally cried when Brian and Justin were in the parking garage after the dance and then BAM that car hit it...it was so damn real!! Another great show.

I like The L Word because it doesn't show the stereotypical "Bull Dyke Lesbian" all the time. (Yes, there are butch lesbians, but just because someone's a lesbian doesn't automatically make them butch. I love how fashionable they all are.)

I loved Brian and Justin's dance in Queer As Folk, and I STILL cry everytime I see the parking lot scene! Justin looking back at Brian and smiling, and then in a split second, he gets hit on the head with a baseball bat.

I cry at Brian's reaction, and at the scene with him sitting at the waiting room in the hospital. I cry over him thinking he was helpless in stopping it. And Michael getting the call just as he's about to board the plane and running to Brian's side . . . .

I've just started getting into this show, really like it. I caught the reruns on cable. Last night watched 3 back to back episodes. I think a new one comes one tonight so I definately got to catch it.

Okay I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I love the clothes, the hairstyles, the drama etc...this season is just as good as the last 2 so far. If I was gay I would so love Shane. How cool is that about getting that dress!!! You should atleast wear it once for sure!

I totally cried when Brian and Justin were in the parking garage after the dance and then BAM that car hit it...it was so damn real!! Another great show.

Oh trust me! I will try it on :nuts:

The L Word is a great show. I've watched it from the beginning. Some of the scenes were more graphic in the beginning, but not as much now. the storylines are excellent. I love shane too even though I was upset that they never brought Carmen back to close that story. I really thought Shane would be with her, but oh well. I also love Alice and Bette. it's a really good show and they are very fashionable!!!!! P.S. Also saw the SVU episode with Shane (Kate Moenning) on it - awesome!! I love SVU. Christopher Meloni is HOT!!!! He's always so angry and sexy!!!!:tender: :girlsigh: