L.V. official website vs. eluxury

DaisyF

Aug 13, 2008
I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the difference between making a purchase between these two sites. I purchased my bag from the L.V. official site and everything went well.

But, I am a little confused about the difference between the two.

Thanks.

LV website did not allow e-commerce until recently. Eluxury was the only e-commerce site for LV goods. Now you have two options. I live in Texas & avoided the sales tax by shopping Elux. LV invited me to participate in a survey recently inquiring about the two.

i shop on both sites but prefer elux because of no sales tax and upgraded shipping 'coz I'm a VIP member. but if elux doesn't have what i want, i either go to the LV store in Houston, shop vuitton.com or call 1 866 vuitton :yes:

Not to mention you can register at ***********.com (if you shop a lot online you need to register now!) then log into eluxury through them and get 3% cash back.

I usually shop in the stores but just some fun info Elux and LV website are one in the same. They work in the same office. Elux is in the front and LV is in the back. Just thought I'd share :smile:

I will probably always buy from eluxury because on top of saving money from no tax, if you follow the link through continental.com (if you have onepass) you get 5 points/miles for every dollar you spend!!!! that is a GREAT deal and a huge incentive for elux!!