L-v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know about any of you, but keeping up with everything coming out recently has me exhausted. Between Spring, Summer and now Pre-Fall, it's been a whirlwind (and an expensive one at that). Maybe I've really gotten into the products this year but I don't remember so many bags coming out in such a short time and I sure as heck don't recall Pre-Fall. Is it me?

2. They've been doing pre-fall for awhile...but you are right...it has been very overwhelming this year....so much stuff and so little time!!!
    I was joking with my SA last time I was in and said I really need a horrible season so I can catch a breath and get caught up!

3. I'm starting fall out of LoVe with LV bags. Seems like they have over saturated the market.

4. I know what u guys mean!

5. I know its dangerous aswell!! Like im finding myself putting my name down for the things that I really like. I cant afford to get every bag! So i just choose 1 from each season, and then some of the regular stuff! I am being really strict with myself! It would be sooo easy to get out of control! And its worse because LV keeps bringing out LE stuff!!! xx

6. Umm..... I still want a Berkeley- but other than that.... ?? I just got into LV so I wouldn't be able to say that I've been flustered with all the new arrivals....

7. Fall is going to kill me!!!!!!

8. I agree with Frozen, I still want a Berkeley but so far, fall hasn't grabbed me yet.

9. i feel the same way. especially recently, i'm not feeling as excited about LV things. it's sensory overload as well!!

10. I am having a blast with all the new bags.