L-v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
thefurryfashionista.blogspot.com
I don't know about any of you, but keeping up with everything coming out recently has me exhausted. Between Spring, Summer and now Pre-Fall, it's been a whirlwind (and an expensive one at that). Maybe I've really gotten into the products this year but I don't remember so many bags coming out in such a short time and I sure as heck don't recall Pre-Fall. Is it me?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
They've been doing pre-fall for awhile...but you are right...it has been very overwhelming this year....so much stuff and so little time!!!
I was joking with my SA last time I was in and said I really need a horrible season so I can catch a breath and get caught up!

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
I'm starting fall out of LoVe with LV bags. Seems like they have over saturated the market.

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Tooth Fairy Land =)
I know its dangerous aswell!! Like im finding myself putting my name down for the things that I really like. I cant afford to get every bag! So i just choose 1 from each season, and then some of the regular stuff! I am being really strict with myself! It would be sooo easy to get out of control! And its worse because LV keeps bringing out LE stuff!!! xx

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
Umm..... I still want a Berkeley- but other than that.... ?? I just got into LV so I wouldn't be able to say that I've been flustered with all the new arrivals....