L or xl ps1 to wear cross body ?

maire

O.G.
Mar 21, 2006
France
Hy, every one here, i am new in this forum, and i am considering owning a PS1 in L or XL.:smile::smile:

L size would be my preference, but i am pregnant and will have a baby in few months and i would like to have a bag that can be wearied cross body for practicality...I know that XL size has 2 strap with one longer, but not size L.
I am 1m70 (don't know conversion, sorry) so do you girls wear your size L cross body or is the XL size the only option ?

Thanks a lot !! :P:P

cloudzz

Aug 12, 2010
New York
L can be worn across body and I'm 179cm.
XL is a bit too big I think and it sags in the middle because of its size. I personally prefer PS1 to be more structured. L is already big enough for me as a school bag and weighs much less than a XL. I think it'll be a better choice than XL.

luludotca

Dec 4, 2011
I am 1.65m and I usually wear my large black crossbody. It's quite roomy, I've used it for work often, it fits my 13" MacBook Pro too (I use a sleeve for added protection).

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Here's my XL crossbody with the long strap (I'm a little taller than you). I think tpf:er ehemelay also has pics somewhere.

ehemelay

O.G.
Apr 30, 2009
Midwest USA
Hello!

I am shorter than you (between 5'1" and 5'2"), but I have all of the straps on my PS bags set at the shortest length, so I think you can approximate the proportion by selecting a longer strap length.

I wore my XL PS1 to a casual meeting today. The two shoulder straps are different lengths; I use the shortest when carrying on my shoulder and the longer strap (at its shortest possible length) for cross-body wear. This is filled up with my laptop, wallet, make-up purse, sunglasses, power cord, phones, etc. (Excuse the mess, I'm packing for a trip):

I can carry an iPad, wallet, coin purse, makeup purse, sunglasses, phones and an umbrella (if needed) in the Large PS1 without looking overstuffed: