L@@K my new 2007 cruise navy distressed patent clutch.

1. Hi,

Last week H&M was the grand opening of a new store in Beverly, my DH took me up there for a shopping spree. Got few cutes inexpensive goodies including the top in the picture then of to Saks for the Chanel goodies. I have a choice between a $13K pink croc reissue or this navy distressed patent clutch. So I bought the clutch. Like I have any choices. Ha Ha :nuts:

Anyway I luv it & may want the navy patent reissue with gold hardware.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

darknavyclutch2.jpg darknavyclutch3.jpg darknavyclutch.jpg
  2. Pricing wise it much more expensive than caviar & lambskin.

3. Wow! It looks fabulous! Congrats!

4. It looks fabulous on you!

5. FABULOUS!!!:love: Thanks for sharing.

6. gorgeous clutch! gorgeous color.

and hot outfit!

7. This bag is seriously gorgeous IRL :drool:, I got to see it two weeks ago :love:. Congrats and enjoy!!!

8. BTW, love the Chanel pearls too.:love:

9. Thank you. I just can not find time to post pictures of my Chanel purchases. This navy color is so pretty that I have to make time for it. The color is like a new black that goes well for dark cloth. It'll be very fabulous with light color clothing in spring/summer.

Smoothoprter, the pearl is part of timeless collection. I got it over a year already. I use it most of the time. Just order today another timeless pearl in lariat version.

mello_yello_jen, got the whole outfit at H&M except for vintage Chanel belt. This is what I worn to work today.

10. I love it! I think i want the plack patent!!

11. WOW!:nuts: That is stunning! Looks amazing w/that outfit!

12. It's so beautiful!!!! :love: Love your outfit too!

13. I love it--the color will coordinate with a lot!! Love your pearls, too.

14. Its fabulous. Love the color.

15. That is beyond gorgeous! I love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice