L.E. CLUB!!! (Limited Edition)

1. I see there is no club of this yet so I thought I could start one...
    I´ve got two pieces:

A perfo orange cles and
    a mono glace wallet (Can´t remember the name)

2. [​IMG]

3. ermm I'm sorry but is LE different from discontinued lines? Sorry if I sound stoopid!:wondering

4. You're right londondolly! It should be the same...

5. As far as I know,

Limited Edition: seasonal items and they produce them certain amounts and for short period of time.

Discontinued line: the items (can be items, color, style,size)used to be in the permanent line but LV decided not to produce it anymore.

6. Here's my LE piece:

lvchichilla1mh0.jpg
  7. Here are some of my LE items:

bucket.jpg viennahq.jpg graffitispeedy.jpg graffitialmashq.jpg eyelimited.jpg CDFHQ.jpg cerisesspeedy.jpg
  8. My LE collection :heart:

Amarene9.jpg DSC06068.JPG DSC06071.JPG DSC06155.JPG DSC06167.JPG DSC06188.JPG DSC01393.JPG graffiti.JPG
  9. Addict, I really like your multicolor eye twins! Gorgeous!

10. I guess my membership is pending, I've bought a conte de fees musette on eBay, and it has been shipped, but I have no idea when it will arrive because of customs and other stuff. :smile:

11. Thank you, Dolly!!!:kiss:

Sweetlove, congrats on you CDF!!!:yahoo:I am doing a happy dance with you!!!:wlae:

12. I guess these count as LE... they are the Centennaire Edition items (and the Damier Excursion is the special edition one from the Hawaiian Open gold tournament):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Gosh Irene...I just love your Eye pieces!!!!!!!!!

14. Thank you, dear!!! Any luck hunting down Eye bags for your collection?;)

Caannie!!! Those LEs are incredible!!!

Elle, is your theda blue or khaki? It's STUNNING!!!:love:

15. Thanks! I can't wait to get it, the only thing I'm not looking forward to is to pay the 25% import tax, but it's sooooo worth it!:yahoo: Btw, I love your cerises speedy and eye love... items! They are so gorgeous :love: I saw my first real life auth. cerises speedy in harrods yesterday, so now it's totally on my want list:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice