L.A.M.B'S in Action!

2245063186_84ceb050cc_m.jpg

Ok, Yvonne... serious quesiton here....

Honestly, how long did it take you to get that phone to stay in place without falling off?

I frickin LOVE that pic.. you gotta make it an avatar.. somehow!!!

Ok, Yvonne... serious quesiton here....

Honestly, how long did it take you to get that phone to stay in place without falling off?

I frickin LOVE that pic.. you gotta make it an avatar.. somehow!!!

Not long at all! :lol: I had a longer lunch than normal today, and was just loopy from interviewing people so figured, what the heck!

these lil' lipsticks are too sexy for their own good!

first, miss montego wanted to get all dolled up...preening in the mirror while lil' cyprus was waiting her turn...:winkiss:

20080208_0586.jpg

then miss montego decided to check out the new lacies at victoria secrets...oooooh! lacy baby!:sneaky::jrs:

20080208_0590.jpg

then the lil' devil got her own ideas....trying to show me up with some lacy undergarments:nogood:....what a pin-up! because it's what's inside that counts! or in this case, what's 'underneath it all' ....:roflmfao:

20080208_0589.jpg

these lil' lipsticks are too sexy for their own good!

first, miss montego wanted to get all dolled up...preening in the mirror while lil' cyprus was waiting her turn...:winkiss:

20080208_0586.jpg

then miss montego decided to check out the new lacies at victoria secrets...oooooh! lacy baby!:sneaky::jrs:

20080208_0590.jpg

then the lil' devil got her own ideas....trying to show me up with some lacy undergarments:nogood:....what a pin-up! because it's what's inside that counts! or in this case, what's 'underneath it all' ....:roflmfao:

20080208_0589.jpg

That little vixen!