L.A.M.B. 'Winston' Convertible Satchel

*k.stellar*

My Sweet Escape
Aug 15, 2008
Hi Ladies!!!

I haven't been on much lately (in hopes to not toture myself while I've been working on paying down credit cards!!!) BUT - the Christmas season is coming and I'm going to ask for a new L.A.M.B. for Christmas (or 2!) I'm really wanting the Cheetah Oxford but have also been eyeing the 'Winston' Convertible Satchel in Nero.

Has anyone bought or seen this bag? Thoughts on it? I haven't seen one in person and wanted some expert Lambie opinions :smile:

Thanks in advance!!!!!

csalt

Apr 12, 2009
k.stellar! Nice to see you on here again! :smile: Did you ever end up getting that b&w Donington Kaye? I think the bag you're talking about would be a wonderful choice for Christmas! It's the one with the strap and snap closure, right?

If I remember correctly, yvalnez, did you say you exchanged your Rowland for the Charlemagne? If she does own one, she may be able to give you her thoughts on it. The Winston line is pretty and I prefer the hobos in this line.

*k.stellar*

My Sweet Escape
Aug 15, 2008
No I never got the Donington! The last bag I got was the B/W/B Wiltshire so it's been a while! I've still always wanted a bag in the B&W checkerboard and cheetah prints :smile: I haven't loved a lot of the new LAMBs but the Winston is definitely my style. I usually gravitate towards black / white / gray colors with a punk vibe to em! Thanks for the warm welcome back :smile: I've been lurking here and there but have been trying to be good. But now I'm ready for some new goodies!!!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
I have the smaller hobo version, the Tavernier and love it! I was torn between the satchel and hobo at first but decided I wanted it in a shoulder style. My only gripe is the handle is not leather and I think it's the same for the satchel as well.

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
I guess I didn't notice the handle when I tried it. I haven't purchased the hobo yet -- I'm being cheap and waiting until it goes on sale.

I found a few other "cheats" to keep me content for now so I can wait for the LAMB

*k.stellar*

My Sweet Escape
Aug 15, 2008
Thanks for your help ladies! I ended up getting the Charlamagne Hobo! I saw a few pics of Gwen carrying it and decided to go with the hobo. I have an Oxford so I figured I'd get a less structured bag to add to my collection. I haven't received it yet and it's a Christmas present but I'll post pics when I get her :smile:~