L.A.M.B wallet to somewhat match Marchmont bag?

closetofpurses

I like stuff!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Hi All,

I am new to L.A.M.B. bags : ) -just curious if anyone has any suggestions for a wallet to somewhat match the Marchmont bag? I managed to land this bag new for a great price, & so far, the only wallet i feel somewhat goes with the bag (music wallet that is black, 2 dark brown stripes & a white stripe on the closure flap) is selling for a lot more than i paid for my bag on Ebay-i'd rather find it brand new if i'm going to pay the full retail price. I live by a couple of Outlets that carry L.A.M.B. (Nordstrom Rack & Saks Off 5th) but no luck there :-\, & no luck at the full price stores, either.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Laurie : )

Attachments

• 7a66_2.JPG
    7a66_2.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 61
I've been searching for a similar wallet myself for quite some time. The other lambies here know this. But I cannot and will not spend as much for one as I spend for a bag! It's rediculous IMO for a wallet to cost as much as a bag does. My search continues, but since I'm extremely poor right now- unless one of my nonusing bags is "sent packing" (sold) getting a wallet is just not going to happen. Good luck on your search. Currently the wallet you have posted is on e-bay and ending soon and is already at $200 bucks! EEEEEEEKKKKKK!
Here's the link for it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220355513866

Last edited:
The retail price on the Marchmont was $395, which is only about $150 more than the retail on the Music collection clutch wallets. Since you got a deal on the Marchmont, it might be hard to find a deal on the wallet.

I'd reccommend trying an Off 5th. I know that Off 5th's do charge sends so you might be able to find a Music wallet there. And alliemia found some at a outlet, quoted below.
i was out at the outlets this afternoon, and the Saks off Fifth in the Tanger outlets in Riverhead, NY had a silver handbag, i can't recall the style name, but the strap was part chain with a leather piece for the shoulder, also they had some shadow clutch wallets, french purses, and cosmetics bags, the large size, also key pouches. cosmetics large bags in the silver too. and music clutch wallets and bags, in i think all the colors.

i picked up a vanilla music cosmetics bag.

I don't know how much they would cost though. You can always ask when you call!

legsie, I live well over an hour from stores that sell L.A.M.B. so I understand. I've done a charge send from a Nordstrom Rack and a Off 5th! And I have some absolutely stunning bags in my collection because of it.

Thanks everyone for all of your replies : ). I feel like you, LegsieLovesLamb, i don't want to spend as much on a wallet as i do on a bag-there was recently another wallet just like the one you mentioned that closed on Ebay at $172-ish & i thought that was pretty high-this one i'm betting might get closer to $250 or so by the time it's over. I am going to consider what Sugarskull said about her wallet, tho-i would be pretty bummed if it started falling apart so quickly.
Raebelle, thanks for the charge-send idea! I've been sick & stuck at home-i can't wait to feel better & get back out there seeing what has come in everywhere while i've been away : )

yes, I saw Music Wallets at the Saks Off Fifth in tanger outlets in Riverhead, NY. they had all the colors, even a white one, which i never see elsewhere. they were $179 with add'l 20% off, which I think the discount ends today. so if you want one, i'd call today for the add'l 20%.

i had originally purchased 3 music clutch wallets, but didn't care for them at all, i could barely get 1/3 of my credit cards in the slots, and the vachetta felt stiff, i felt the bills didn't fit nicely in the money flap and i hate kiss lock closures. so i think it wasn't the wallet for me. i got a nice black deco donnington wallet, and LOVE it. i'd recommend that one.

I have a black/white/black Wiltshire and got the clutch wallet in DECO. I've mentioned it in other threads and will here too, I LOVE it!!! The leather is crazy soft and it's very chic and has an easy snap closure. I scored it on ebay NWT for $81.

Those were all Christmas gifts so they didn't break the bank! $81 for the wallet was a steal though :smile: I really like that one... much easier to use than my B&W checkerboard clutch wallet.