L.A.M.B. Wallet Dilema

*k.stellar*

My Sweet Escape
Aug 15, 2008
Hi Lambies! I just got my new B&W checkerboard wallet and noticed it is really hard to open and close. It seems like the clasp keeps getting stuck :confused1: I saw it pop up on Nordies website last week so I snagged it really quick now I'm wondering if I got a broken one. Has anyone had any problems with the clasp on their wallet? The closure on my Oxford is magnetic but this one has a little piece of metal on it to "lock into place" which seems to be getting stuck or something??

i think this happened to brick as well.. i remember someone has some idea how to fix it let me see if i could find it.. or maybe you could bring it to a cobbler?

I had a problem with this for the ombre checkerboard one - eventually the clasp broke and I returned it. If it's getting stuck a couple of times, it's going to get worse. The SA just gave me the glazed green clutch wallet instead. However, there're not all like that - the one I bought for my mom is perfectly fine.

So if you don't want to get it fixed - return it for another one.

Thanks! I kinda feel like for $200 it should work perfectly. I just wanted to make sure they all were'nt like this. I'm glad you said that GhstDreamer because I like it so much I was trying to convince myself it will probably start working better once I warm it up a little hahaha!

Mine worked perfectly for a long time, then it started getting stuck. I took a tiny screwdriver and adjusted that screw on the side of the clasp and it is OK now.

Thanks you guys! I ended up returning it. I think I'll wait and watch on ebay for one. I thought about the screwdriver but not til after I returned it... if it's meant to be it's meant to be :P

This might be a stupid question but do I loosen or tighten the screw? (I tend to ask dumb questions :x) I tried loosening it but my wallet is still hard to open. I'm afraid to keep trying. Uggghh.

Edit: Ah, nevermind. I loosened it until it came out, then I put it back in. now it opens and closes a lot easier. :smile: Thank you ladies for this thread!

Last edited: