L.A.M.B Spring 2012 Fashion Show

Alba109

Rasta Fanatic
Dec 8, 2010
Good news! It’s been confirmed that Gwen’s upcoming L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 Fashion Show at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week will take place on Sunday, September 11 between 2:30-3:30 PM. Very exciting! It’s sais!d that she will be presenting in The Box, which “offers designers the versatility of a presentation space in a more intimate atmosphere, allowing them the ability to custom build a set in line with their artistic vision”. Sounds interesting, and it’s a change to see Gwen’s show so early in the day as well. L.A.M.B. has been a closer to Fashion Week for the last few seasons. We are so excited to see what L.A.M.B. has in store for us this season and you know we LOVE all the interviews and media! We wi
Source: http://beaconstreetonline.net/gwen-...-2012-fashion-show-confirmed-for-september-11

Can't wait to see the bags!! :biggrin:

Interesting quote from Gwen about the collection (from justnodoubt.net)

Gwen talked to WWD.com about inspirations for her L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 collection:

“This may be hard to imagine, but this season is a mishmash of everything I love. You could describe it as the Rat Pack going to India on the Soul Train.”

Interesting quote from Gwen about the collection (from justnodoubt.net)

Gwen talked to WWD.com about inspirations for her L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 collection:

“This may be hard to imagine, but this season is a mishmash of everything I love. You could describe it as the Rat Pack going to India on the Soul Train.”
Sounds really interesting! There hasn't been much Gwen has released that I haven't liked, so I have faith that a season of everything she loves is going to be STELLAR.

Can't wait for Sunday! Hopefully by the time I get off work all the pictures will be posted!!

LAMB Spring 2012 palette: white, black, red, green, yellow.

clothes.jpg