L.A.M.B. Organizational Skills

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
I know you guys think I am super organized but I was bored at work today and decided to do a test. I actually had more room in my Exeter without my chameleon insert. I think it works great for bags like the Mandeville and Montego... but for my Exeters and Marley Hills I'm starting to think maybe I should find a new way to organize? I was thinking if I got two smaller pouches, one for ink pens and my TidetoGo pen and another for my make up I could still stay pretty well organized.

I think this Harajuku Lovers pouch is really cute and would be perfect for make-up. And that way during the times when I don't need to carry make-up I can just take the pouch out. The dimensions are 7" x 4" x 1". What I need to hold are a MAC compact and small travel brush and a couple of lipglosses. Do you think that's a good size?
attachment.php

Also has anyone seen any small HL pouches that would hold pens? I have one HL pouch already but it is about the size of my Morant (only not as much depth) so it would be too big to use.

Attachments

• HLPouch.jpg
    HLPouch.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 139
Wanted to add that that bag would take up so much space in your morant, it would totally defeat the purpose of having it in there! The only HL bag that is smaller than the one you have there is the teeny little circular coin pouch.

There actually is a case smaller than that one you have pictured. It's the same kind of shaped case, that looks like it's for pencils. I am going to have to find a picture, but i know for sure they have it at that store over by my house. It's white and pink with the geisha gwen on it. It was marked down for about 6- 8 dollars (sorry can't remember).

Oooh cool! Yeah, the case I have pictured would be for my Exeters and Marley's not for smaller bags. But, lambiepie if you have any more info on the smaller one for pens I would appreciate that too! :flowers:

KNAZ, i will be stopping by that store tomorrow and i will let you know what i see:yes:. I will take a lil notepad with me and get it all down. I'll even see if they let me take some pics.

I have that bag in the bees knees and use it for all my lipglosses and mascara (thats all i wear)..its the perfect size and i have a million mac glosses..get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend lives at norwalk and whittier too! And yes you should know it! lol. You should def go there!! It's in the same shopping center that food 4 less is in. It's small. They carry all kinds of really cute things. Especially the hl! Bags,clothes, they also carry jewelry. Oh and they also carry the angry little girls line.
I got my sis a couple of their bags and a wallet. I tell her that the angry little girl looks like her lol!

I found these at Sweet Kitty Anime (.com). I don't know if they are your style or not though. There is also a thin, round pencil case in the HL "rasta" print...I think it has a brown background and then repeats "harajuku lovers" in red, yellow, and green. I think you can find those on ebay.

Attachments

• yhst-86441199146233_1995_26800785.jpg
    yhst-86441199146233_1995_26800785.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 35
  • yhst-86441199146233_1995_61213407.jpg
    yhst-86441199146233_1995_61213407.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 32