L.A.M.B Nordstrom Rack

GOdolnem

Aug 4, 2008
Which Nordstrom Rack?? I just moved to Vegas from Minneapolis and we had a huge NR there but I don't know if there is one in my area...do they do charge sends?? And what kind of bags did you see??

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
I know the Los Feliz line has been there for a while (most NR has these). These don't seem to move as fast as the signature bags.

Veni Vidi Vici

L♥ A♥ M♥ B♥
Feb 7, 2008
♥California♥
Which Nordstrom Rack?? I just moved to Vegas from Minneapolis and we had a huge NR there but I don't know if there is one in my area...do they do charge sends?? And what kind of bags did you see??
yes they do charge sends. Last time I went to mine all they had was tons of Los Feliz mostly the orange. You can call around to see what they have but I strongly suggest you go in to be sure since most of the time the sa aren't very helpful. You can look up stores in your area on nordstrom.com.

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
i saw some the los feliz line out in NR san jose 2 weeks ago.. and a lonesome silver rowington..

May 31, 2008
Heartbreak Hotel
I usually only see the Los Feliz collection as well.

Costa Mesa NR did have some White Leopard pieces about a month ago though - not sure about now.

+ A whole rack of L.A.M.B. heels at the time.