L.A.M.B. Jewelry.........

legsieloveslamb

BaG jUnKiE!
Jun 29, 2008
Lambies, we know how we all love that little lamb?? Wouldn't it be great if Gwen would start a little jewelry line featuring our fav lamb? I am so surprised I haven't seen anything. It doesn't exist yet does it? I'd LOVE to have a Sterling Silver and a Gold little LAMB charm for my necklace. I love charms. That would be a definite must have! A bracelet too!
What do you ladies think?

I thought she mentioned that she wanted to do jewelry...what doesn't Gwen wanna do? LOL. I know she used to wear some LAMB bangles a few times, I would love if those were officially released. I made myself some earrings from the charms on the sneakers, but I would love some official ones!

^^I have 2 gold ones and 1 silver and I even like to clip them on to my LAMB lux bags. They are adorable! That's why I'd love a "mini" for a necklace! Gwen, can you hear us?? I think it's only a matter of time. But what is taking so long?? LOL!

Junebug that is so creative!! :tup: Can you post some pics of your earrings? i'd love to see them!!! Oh, and is that you in your avatar with the Rata Montego?

Aw, thanks! :heart: I posted pics of them in some thread a while ago, I can't remember which one, it was so long ago, so I'll post them here again:

mylamb-diyearrings.jpg

mylamb-earringsprofile.jpg

And nope, that's a pic of Gwen with the rasta kingston. I was gonna use one of my own pics but they weren't good angles and I was too lazy to take more pics, hehe. But I might not be able to help myself once my birthday green chain mandeville comes in the mail!