L.A.M.B. Jewelry.........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lambies, we know how we all love that little lamb?? Wouldn't it be great if Gwen would start a little jewelry line featuring our fav lamb? I am so surprised I haven't seen anything. It doesn't exist yet does it? I'd LOVE to have a Sterling Silver and a Gold little LAMB charm for my necklace. I love charms. That would be a definite must have! A bracelet too!
    What do you ladies think?

2. YYYYEEEEESSSS!!!!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

3. That's why I am shocked that she hasn't done it yet!!!! It would be a hit!

4. I want one already!!! :nuts:

5. LOL!! See what I started!!!!! I love it!!!

6. :yes:

7. I absolutely love the watches, so jewelry seems like a natural progression.

8. I would love to see LAMB charms and bracelets - especially the charms. Little lamb charms would be very cute.

9. I thought she mentioned that she wanted to do jewelry...what doesn't Gwen wanna do? LOL. I know she used to wear some LAMB bangles a few times, I would love if those were officially released. I made myself some earrings from the charms on the sneakers, but I would love some official ones!

10. Junebug that is so creative!! :tup: Can you post some pics of your earrings? i'd love to see them!!! Oh, and is that you in your avatar with the Rata Montego?

11. you know what i really loved? when gwen did her lamb lesportsac line back in the day...the little lambie keychain that came with the bag. i would totally buy a big one for my keyring.

12. ^^I have 2 gold ones and 1 silver and I even like to clip them on to my LAMB lux bags. They are adorable! That's why I'd love a "mini" for a necklace! Gwen, can you hear us?? I think it's only a matter of time. But what is taking so long?? LOL!

13. Aw, thanks! :heart: I posted pics of them in some thread a while ago, I can't remember which one, it was so long ago, so I'll post them here again:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And nope, that's a pic of Gwen with the rasta kingston. I was gonna use one of my own pics but they weren't good angles and I was too lazy to take more pics, hehe. But I might not be able to help myself once my birthday green chain mandeville comes in the mail!

14. OMG!! I LOVE THOSE EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look adorable on you!!!

15. Those earrings are cute!

I am dreaming of a wide gold cuff bracelet with dome studs and L.A.M.B. engraved in Olde English font.