L.A.M.B. & HL 2011 Fall/Winter New York Sample Sale!

Savvy is featuring some bags that will be at the sale:

L.A.M.B HONEY SATCHEL from the Fall 2011 Croco Love collection in sumptuous lambskin leather.
Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a small cosmetic case.
Dual handles with an attachable and adjustable shoulder strap.
Featured color: Vintage Blue. Retail $348, Savvy Price $125

attachment.php

L.A.M.B MILES SATCHEL from the Fall 2011 Croco Love collection.
Holds your wallet, lipstick, sunglasses, personal technology a small cosmetic case and a paperback novel.
Interior back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
Featured color: Noir. Retail $398, Savvy Price $125

attachment.php

L.A.M.B. SADLER CROSSBODY from the Fall 2011 Love collection, in leather with custom hardware.
Lined in black-and-white L.A.M.B. logo faille. Holds your wallet, keys and cell phone.
L.A.M.B. engraved push-lock closure.
Featured color: Rouge. Retail $248, Savvy Price $75

attachment.php

HARAJUKU LOVERS TOFFEE OVERNIGHTER in darling nautical Aye Aye print, made of durable and washable nylon.
Perfect for beach, boat or sleep-over. Print is also available in crossbodies, backpacks and totes.
Retail $118, Savvy Price $35

attachment.php

HARAJUKU LOVERS YUMMIER BACKPACK in super cute Doodle School Girls print, made of durable and washable nylon.
Perfect for books or sleep-over. Print is also available in crossbodies, backpacks and totes.
Retail $98, Savvy Price $35

attachment.php

Attachments

• honey.JPG
    honey.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 873
  • miles.JPG
    miles.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 846
  • sadler.JPG
    sadler.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 899
  • HL bag1.JPG
    HL bag1.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 853
  • HL bag2.JPG
    HL bag2.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,118
The sale was meh. I actually only got 1 thing- a HL Mermaid G hanging makeup bag for $10. So the Sadler was actually $125, I didn't get one. There were so many leftovers from past sales, and even the stuff that keeps appearing (like Dayglo) wasn't marked down additionally like it usually is. I saw 1 Marigold bag, someone had it already, and I asked and they only had like 3, but they'll be getting a shipment tomorrow.

I wanted to, but I had chem class from 9-12, and I had to present my project, so I couldn't be late/miss it. :tdown:

I'll probably get some things if I can get there between classes on Thursday, hopefully the prices start coming down.

I see some Maier totes there in the photos--in black, beige and red. I wonder how much they were. The red one isn't being sold in stores as far as I know. The beige/natural color also doesn't look like what's being sold online, but maybe it's just the photo.