L.A.M.B Gilt Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Going on now!!!

2. ;):graucho:

3. :tup: Scored some hotness!!!

Finally found these and at a great price!!
    lamb jona.jpg

4. ^^^ I'm so bummed these were already sold out in my size. WTF? I hit the sale page @ 9:02 and they were all snatched up already. L.A.M.B. lovers are on it :smile:

5. really - I just got these about 15 minutes ago. They're a size 6 - not sure what size you need.

6. damit im broke ughhhhh! :pout:

7. I got one of the blue leather bags :smile: YAY!!!

8. ^ Me too!! I ended up going back online a few minutes later and got the Etiole in Argon. I'm probably going to sell the Nikola since I don't want to bags the same color in this style.

9. i wanted the etiole but it was more than i could spend right now. i got the cross body :heart:

10. someone stop me...I just bought the etoile in black!

11. ^^You're on a roll Jillian!:nuts:

12. lol don't encourage me cheryl! I had some account credits though so it ended up not being too expensive :smile:

13. jilli, whatever you know you got that etoille for me....thats why you called at 1am frantic LOL keep buying for me lover!

14. So what were ther prices on the bags? I was out of town and missed the sale. Just curious if I really missed out.

15. Congrats to those of you who scored bags!! I missed out on the sale, too, but also I was broke.