L.A.M.B Fashion Show Handbags Spring 2010

The hot pink bags many of you are waiting for weren't supposed to be released with the gray (cristalline), yellow (absinthe), blue (argon), black (carbon), which are all part of Holiday '09.

Although the hot pink has the same kind of leather as the Holiday Ultraviolet line, they are clearly different. You can tell that these are part of the Spring '10 Collection (and not Holiday '09) based on the quilting. The Spring '10 quilting (font) is larger, bolded, and more spaced out. The letters are also aligned, whereas the Holiday versions are offset and with less kerning (spacing in between). I personally prefer the look of the Holiday '09 quilting more; they look less juvenile.

I'm pretty sure the hot pink, white, and black (w/ white trim instead of that cheap green) will be released soon once the houndstooth and dayglo prints start surfacing.
Side note: I've been wanting to say that the dayglo print does not resemble anything close to any rasta (L.A.M.B. or otherwise) so I don't understand why some are calling it "new rasta" -- it's doesn't even have green in the gradation and it has pink, not red. I can't help but think L.A.M.B. is trying to market their brand to rich teenagers with such childish-looking prints and cheap quality. :sad:

csalt is right about the hot pink bags! I pre ordered one and it's not supposed to ship out until late February.. so I'm guessing thats when they'll be released! I can't wait!!!! The pink bag is the ONLY recent LAMB bag I've been excited for!!

I want to wear the boots on the bike, but the clutch lever will scuff the top of the toe, and that would be no bueno. Plus, the bike is red, and my riding gear is all black and the jacket has red piping. I bought a supa hawt pair of boots for riding, though... ;)

sounds SUPA SUPA hot!!! that's awesome you have a bike! my best friend rides dirt bikes! :smile: