L.A.M.B Deals on Ebay or other retailer

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im calling back then....I want a key pouch hopefully I get someone else...

2. LoL....sorry like I said I talked to a rude lady and I asked for the make-up bag....go figure...sorry ladies did not mean to step on any ones toes....

3. No toes injured!! And get a manager if that SA is rude. :yes: I got a bag today, and it took a while to find an SA, then a while for the "accessory" girl to come help!

Keeping fingers crossed for a keypouch to be on it's way to you!!!

4. yvalenz....thank you for clearing that up...they did actually have a key pouch in Shadow....I am actually mad at whomever I talked to early for telling me a lie...:rant:...However, I am thrilled that I am getting a MIA key pouch in Shadow!!!!!:yahoo:Thanks yvalenz:flowers:

5. I'm glad you all are getting your Shadow stuff!

6. I wonder if the bags will be on sale at the full line stores yet?

7. Oh please soon!!! I am so spoiled by these Off 5th and NR prices I can't bear to pay full price for a BE Montego!

8. I hope so too ! I'm really praying when I go pick up the Shadow Oxford --it will ring up on sale :smile: haha

9. Shadow Oxford sounds so stunning.....yummmm

10. :cutesy: Anytime! Glad that worked out. Trust me - I know how important matching accessories are!

Me too!! I don't want to pay full price for any bag anymore!

11. Girl, I feel ya... i only order on sale or with a discount code! lol

12. Does anyone know if the shadow key pouches are still available anywhere?

13. My NR had 2 cheetah montego's and 3 cyprus. They also had 2 LS montegos and 2 cyprus. PM me for details :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.