L.A.M.B. Collections COMMENTS ONLY

Rahnon, there is a collection photo in the thread that I took after last December's sale, the only adds have been my Audrey, the Rasta tie-dye hobo, Trompe L'oeil Williamsfield and wallet, and my sample crossbody :P

Rahnon ~ fabulous collection! So many gorgeous bags :smile:

Thank You :biggrin:

I would LOVE to see a collection picture from you...just a request, PLEASE. I LOVE to SPY L.A.M.B. that does NOT belong to me. So share....

Rahnon, there is a collection photo in the thread that I took after last December's sale, the only adds have been my Audrey, the Rasta tie-dye hobo, Trompe L'oeil Williamsfield and wallet, and my sample crossbody :P

Okay Love. Thank you ;)

Oh Rahnon!
Your collection is so pretty and colorful!!! I love it all!
Wow!!!
:woohoo:

;) Thank you Sweets

Im very happy with it. Just wish I could find a zip Samburu wallet, zip Fulani Wallet, Silver Alston and Rasta Alston :woot: Then I would be DONE!!!...until something NEW comes out that I just gotta GOTTA have ;) UGH this addiction i DONT want to kick :P

AMAZING collection Rahnon. Want that WL montego!! :P

I PROMISE you will be the FIRST one to know when im ready to let her go ;)

I'm waiting on a few (oops, bad Lambie! BAD!) in the mail, but once they arrive I'll definitely be posting one! The collection pic thread is one of my favourites! :biggrin:

I saw in the other thread you HAVE been a VERY bad BOY!!! Cant wait for the pictures :nuts:. So exciting when LAMBIES get New L.A.M.B. ;)