L.A.M.B. Beaded Swing Coat ~ Hmmmmmmmmm?

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
Okay, so I've got the Swingin' Blazer on the way and now I'm thinking about picking up the Beaded Swing Coat before it goes on sale......(buy now, adjust later...LOL). Does anyone have it or has anyone tried it on? If so, can you give me an idea of the fit? Super short or just right? :shrugs:

Attachments

• beadedswingcoat.jpg
    beadedswingcoat.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 53
  • beadedswingcoattoo.jpg
    beadedswingcoattoo.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 41
O M G!

Why did I look? Why did I look?

That would go PERFECT with a strapless bridesmaid's dress I have to wear in three weeks - plus, it would work for the kagillion other weddings I have to attend this summer....

must resist....must resist....

O M G!

Why did I look? Why did I look?

That would go PERFECT with a strapless bridesmaid's dress I have to wear in three weeks - plus, it would work for the kagillion other weddings I have to attend this summer....

must resist....must resist....

I say get it now! I went ahead and ordered it in hopes that it will go on sale during the big Anniversary blowout, so it should be around 40% off. Well worth it!

Bet you'd be the only bridesmaid there rockin' some LAMB too. :graucho:

Attachments

• 090620071717349816.jpg
    090620071717349816.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 46
O M G! Got it yesterday and I have to admit something...I think it might be one of my all time favorite LAMB clothing pieces ever. It's sooooooo cute. My hubby even saw it and said, "that's totally you".........

He totally knows my style and said it was perfect for me, a little bit vintage with a rocker edge. Damn I love this coat!! :jammin:

I just got back from Tar-jay where I picked up this cute silk dress from the Rogan for Target line. It was only $40 and I think this little ensemble is going to be my date outfit for Friday night! :woohoo:

Rogan® for Target® Silk Leopard Print Dress - Black Sheep/ Igloo : Target

I took pics of them together with the Manchester Clutch but the TPF won't let me upload them right now. Damn! It's cute too!! LOL

Okay, I'll try the pics again!!

Attachments

• beadedswingcoat.jpg 006.jpg
    beadedswingcoat.jpg 006.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 50
  • beadedswingcoat.jpg 001.jpg
    beadedswingcoat.jpg 001.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 43
  • beadedswingcoat.jpg 005.jpg
    beadedswingcoat.jpg 005.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 44