L.A.M.B. bags go luxe

:yes:....except I still buy my MJs on sale only. Chloe and Prada can even be found on sale.

I think the only ones that don't ever have sales ever are Chanel and LV.
Well, yeah. And Chanel can be found at the Woodbury Outlets in New York. So even they can be discounted. Louis is the only brand the I know of that entirely has no discount, what so ever. I was just saying that generally I consider those to be 'full price bags' because you never catch GOOD MULTIPLES of the same Chloe, Marc, or Prada at an Off 5 or NR.

I wanna know more about the "soft signature collection" that's $295-395. Of course the article only mentions it as a afterthought and focuses on the mega expensive bags. Figures.

Just read that Cashmere of Geneva will be carrying this line of bags...yaayy! Does that mean that we'll get to see pics of the other 6 bags anytime soon?? I'm really curious to see what the others look like!

I love Gwen. I love LAMB. But there's no way in hell I'd pay $1500 for one of her bags. :nogood: Unless of course they come stuffed with an assload of cash inside. Then, maybe. :shame: