Kylie Minogue Thread

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love this bag Kylie Minogue is carrying...I love her nail polish too! :love:

Does anyone know what this bag is? Thanks!

http://www.teddyandmoo.com/blog/?p=3770

2. That's a big bag!

3. i think that's a miu miu, but i'm not totally sure....
    where's her hair??is it because of the tumour or is it just an hair change???!!

4. yes, def a miu miu!
    this style, but all in white!
    [​IMG]
    ( i love this one indeed!;))

5. She had chemotherapy which, in most cases, cases you to lose your hair. This is all that's grown back.

6. What happen to her hair!!!!!:blink:

7. God bless this woman! I hope she is doing well!!!
    Here are some HQs of the bag! Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!:love:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Thank you everybody! I'll look around at Miu Miu bags to see if I can find this...I have never liked this many Miu Miu bags before!

Yes, Kylie had breast cancer & is now recovering...I think she looks gorgeous! Her skin is beautiful...I love the sunglasses too...anyone know what they are? ;)

9. OMG!:amazed: Thank you for posting this. I didn't even know she had cancer.

10. she had breast cancer

11. How much is this bag?

12. I think she really looks great!

13. Yes, I love Kylie and I think she's recovering from the illness with great energy. I also appreciated the fact that she is appearing in public with her short hair, she's not hiding herself and this is sign of inner strenght!

14. yes, i really admire her strenght!!
    and her look is not bad at all!;)

15. I think thats a hogan bag........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice