Kwait Diamond Waterdrop Bracelet for charity:water $100

palmbeachpink

pbp
O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
Kwait Diamond Waterdrop Bracelet for charity:water is a really cute bracelet for a good cause - the bracelets are crafted from leather, silver and diamonds and cost $100 + shipping - they are available in small + large

http://www.kwiat.com/charitywater

picture to see on arm
http://www.gilt.com/blog/category/w...iat-to-benefit-charitywater/attachment/kwiat/

Almost ONE billion people don't have access to clean, safe drinking water. charity: water is changing this for more than ONE million people but that is just ONE hundredth of those in need. Join the fight against the water crisis; ONE act of generosity, ONE brilliant purchase.

All profits from this Kwiat diamond waterdrop bracelet will go to fund the charity: water organization and allow them to give ONE hundred percent of public donations to fund water projects.

charity: water is a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing nations. They use 100% of public donations to directly fund sustainable water solutions in areas of greatest need. In four years, they have funded water projects in 17 different countries to serve more than 1.4 million people.

Spread the word about their work, and the global need for clean and safe water. Your Kwiat purchase helps charity: water continue their invaluable work. Wear your bracelet as a reminder of the lives your generous contribution will help change.

Kwait Diamond Waterdrop Bracelet for charity:water is a really cute bracelet for a good cause - the bracelets are crafted from leather, silver and diamonds and cost $100 + shipping - they are available in small + large

http://www.kwiat.com/charitywater

picture to see on arm
http://www.gilt.com/blog/category/w...iat-to-benefit-charitywater/attachment/kwiat/

Almost ONE billion people don't have access to clean, safe drinking water. charity: water is changing this for more than ONE million people but that is just ONE hundredth of those in need. Join the fight against the water crisis; ONE act of generosity, ONE brilliant purchase.

All profits from this Kwiat diamond waterdrop bracelet will go to fund the charity: water organization and allow them to give ONE hundred percent of public donations to fund water projects.

charity: water is a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing nations. They use 100% of public donations to directly fund sustainable water solutions in areas of greatest need. In four years, they have funded water projects in 17 different countries to serve more than 1.4 million people.

Spread the word about their work, and the global need for clean and safe water. Your Kwiat purchase helps charity: water continue their invaluable work. Wear your bracelet as a reminder of the lives your generous contribution will help change.
I love this idea & LOVE the fact that 100% goes to charity...ordering one now! Thanks for posting for such a good cause.

I actually really like it!!! Maybe it'd be a nice buffer between my love and other bracelets :biggrin:

great minds think alike! i think it may look cute with my white/silver H bracelet.......

btw, did cartier ever do a love charity this year??

this is such a great idea to do for a charity! from what i read they are planning to do some more charity designs next year and they also did some all diamond pieces sold on gilt.com

great minds think alike! i think it may look cute with my white/silver H bracelet.......

btw, did cartier ever do a love charity this year??

this is such a great idea to do for a charity! from what i read they are planning to do some more charity designs next year and they also did some all diamond pieces sold on gilt.com

What is in your avatar?? Is it a koala? I must need a new prescription but I can tell it looks soft and fuzzy lol.

I heard Cartier stopped making the charity bracelet, which is such a shame. According to some members, Cartier decided it made more business sense to make a lump sum donation to charity vs. selling the bracelet :tdown:

Do you have the white enamel clic clac in palladium?? I have the white in ghw. We must have some genius here lol. Maybe the silver water drop may not look as good with my stack but then I like mixing metals...hummm.

I just ordered one! I love it! One of my friends started a local non-profit called Drink Local, Drink Tap which provides education and assistance to communities here in Cleveland about the use and waste of bottled water and also provided drinking wells to a few communities in Uganda over the summer. I just sent her the link!

What is in your avatar?? Is it a koala? I must need a new prescription but I can tell it looks soft and fuzzy lol.

I heard Cartier stopped making the charity bracelet, which is such a shame. According to some members, Cartier decided it made more business sense to make a lump sum donation to charity vs. selling the bracelet :tdown:

Do you have the white enamel clic clac in palladium?? I have the white in ghw. We must have some genius here lol. Maybe the silver water drop may not look as good with my stack but then I like mixing metals...hummm.

yes it is a koala! i am on a new laptop with only a few pics (my yummy mac!!) and i just picked that pic of the koala i took from the zoo! have seen them IRL as i have been to AU a bunch of times......

bummer about cartier (but good that they still give to charity!) but i must say i love this bracelet better than any of the cartier charity ones i have...

yes, that is the H bracelet i have but i have been wearing this with a yellow gold T&Co bracelet with a pink egg! i didn't plan on it as i just had it on when the kwait arrived and both have stayed on since!

love mixing metals, it's the new "pop of color" for jewelry..

how do you like yours? have you worn it? did you love the cute bag it came in? oh and the tissue paper, i want an H bag in that color, like a muted lagoon??

yes it is a koala! i am on a new laptop with only a few pics (my yummy mac!!) and i just picked that pic of the koala i took from the zoo! have seen them IRL as i have been to AU a bunch of times......

bummer about cartier (but good that they still give to charity!) but i must say i love this bracelet better than any of the cartier charity ones i have...

yes, that is the H bracelet i have but i have been wearing this with a yellow gold T&Co bracelet with a pink egg! i didn't plan on it as i just had it on when the kwait arrived and both have stayed on since!

love mixing metals, it's the new "pop of color" for jewelry..

how do you like yours? have you worn it? did you love the cute bag it came in? oh and the tissue paper, i want an H bag in that color, like a muted lagoon??
I have often thought about ordering this bracelet but wondered what it looked like on in real life. Any chance anyone has any photos?