Kusama Speedy Owners

I'm close to 40, just had a newborn and I got the yellow kusama speedy. I plan to use this bag for awhile. I think it has nothing do with age. It matters if it goes with your style.

What does age have to do with whether or not you can "rock" a kusama speedy?? All in all it's a matter or personal style and preference NOT what age a person is. Some people like the kusama collection others do not. Some like the sprouse collaboration some do not. Personally for me I love the Limited Edition collaborations to me they are like pieces of art we can wear, I own the Watercolor 35, Roses Speedy and now the Kusama NF & Speedy in White and I rock them all.

So beautiful, and the bag too :smile:

Amen Sister! :biggrin:
I am 46.

picture.php

I'm in my thirties and I have the white Speedy. It never crossed my mind that I'd be too old for it. I think it's fun and whimsical and can even look quite sophisticated. I'm totally in love with her!

njariesgirly said:
My colleague and I were discussing thesr bags. In your opinion, do you feel women over 30 can pull this look off? Do you think this is a trendy bag or that you can see yourself wearing it down the road? Love to hear from ladies that have been carrying it!

Ok. So age does not matter...however how do you feel about the trendiness? Right now dots are in....will you still wear it in 3 years?

BJTaylor02 said:
I'm with you. I rock the Perforated speedy, the Original graffiti speedy and now the Kusama Speedy. I think the Kusama speedy has a very retro feel. Reminds me of the 60's. I definitely see myself carrying this well into the future. I think it has a timeless design, even if it evokes a retro feel.

:smile: