Kusama Neverfull or Yellow Speedy Cube PM? Please Help Me Decide!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

I just found out that I may still be able to find a Kusama Neverfull from a reliable source. I have really wanted the Kusuma neverfull since I found out about it. I also really like the new SS 2013 yellow speedy cube PM. Which would you get and why the Kusama Neverfull or the speedy cube? Thanks so much for any advice and insight you all may have!:smile: By the way this will be my last lv and designer bag for a very long time.

I have the kusama yellow speedy and planning on buying yellow speedy cube.

Price: kusama is easier on the pocket.

Capacity: kusama is bigger.

But having said all that, given a choice, I would pick yellow cube. It is a personal preference.

I have the kusama yellow speedy and planning on buying yellow speedy cube.

Price: kusama is easier on the pocket.

Capacity: kusama is bigger.

But having said all that, given a choice, I would pick yellow cube. It is a personal preference.

Are you on a wait list for the speedy cube or are you just buying it outright? I am pretty much a small bag gal.

Are you on a wait list for the speedy cube or are you just buying it outright? I am pretty much a small bag gal.

Kind of a complicated situation.

It depends on my flight home and I was trying to beat the price increase. The store I go to has not receive the stock yet. My sa suggested transferring one from the duplex store so i can get it before price increase but I still can't get a flight back in time. To process a sale, they need to swipe the actual credit card or receive cash.

So I might only get it end march since march flight has been pre booked.