Kroquet: So happy but feel bad at same time

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Kroquet! I am sooo sorry hun. My hubs was sneaking around on ebay the other night and put an offer in for the glace cherry bleheim (not full asking). Apparently I had been harping on about it saying how lovely it is etc and asking him to compare that with the blue blenheim.

Anyway - it is my wedding anniversary/birthday weekend over the next few days so he bought it as a surprise for my anniversary!

Sooo... I am totally happy :yahoo: but am also :crybaby:as I know you liked it too and were thinking about it. So so sorry!

^^^^ Well done you such a great anniversary gift !!

I don`t think Kroquet will be too bothered - I think she has her heart set on a chocolate Roxy !!

Thanks Tara ! Must admit am shocked but then again every conversation with hubs at the mo revolves around mulberries lol and as he put it at least he knows I will love it!

Hope so re Kroquet - besides! Chocolate Roxy yum! :tup:

At least you know your hubby is actually listening to you when you talk to him about Mulberry and he hasn't switched off like my hubby does when I talk to him about handbags!!!!!

Congrats too - its a lovely bag.....I would have been after it too if I had seen it!!

At least you know your hubby is actually listening to you when you talk to him about Mulberry and he hasn't switched off like my hubby does when I talk to him about handbags!!!!!

Congrats too - its a lovely bag.....I would have been after it too if I had seen it!!

:roflmfao: It is a hit and a miss normally (blank, vacant look behind the eyes :P). But he is very good when it comes to opinions on colour!

Thanks - it is gorgeous. can wait to see it in the flesh so to speak.. :yes:

MIne switched off years ago when he heard the word 'Mulberry'. Now I don't even bother mentioning bags as he just glazes over. Actually, that's how I prefer it, not sure I would want a DH knowing too much about my bags - it's my obsession!

Oh, Rascal - you are so sweet!! So is your hubby! Not to worry at all. Tara hit the nail on the head!! Choco Roxy for me. Actually, I am watching an Orla Kiely bag that's on ebay and reversible. I admit to being a little nervous about buying a Blenheim due to the size and not being able to see IRL.

Hugs to you!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Oh, almost forgot - Happy Anniversary and Birthday to you!!!

Oh, Rascal - you are so sweet!! So is your hubby! Not to worry at all. Tara hit the nail on the head!! Choco Roxy for me. Actually, I am watching an Orla Kiely bag that's on ebay and reversible. I admit to being a little nervous about buying a Blenheim due to the size and not being able to see IRL.

Hugs to you!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Oh, almost forgot - Happy Anniversary and Birthday to you!!!
Oooh Orla Kiely - another great make. Are you sure you're not really a Brit???
Blenheim is not the bag for you, I just know you'd think it was too small. Definitely hold out for the chocolate Roxy.

RascalCat -
Happy B-day and Anniversary to you!
What a very lovely thread and an even more loving DH to purchase such a thoughtful gift to you!

My DH.....doesn't really give a hoot about my bags and cannot get "excited" about 'em, but he does appreciate their "value", so to speak.
The other day, I had my hands full getting stuff out of the car and left my purple Bays in the passenger seat. He came home and expressed his "displeasure" at seeing my valued purse inside the car. NOW....to get a better picture of this scenario......my purse is inside a LOCKED car AND the car is INSIDE a LOCKED GARAGE. How do you like that one? :nuts:

As they say, "safety first"! LOL

Awww thanks all for the anniversary and bday wishes!! mon anniversary and tuesday bday!! but will be celebrating all weekend off and on :yahoo:

Kroquet. thanks hun :heart: i will defo post some piccies!! good luck on the Orla Kiely bag if you decide to do it.. and well, choco roxy!! gorgeous bag! The blenheim is def a smaller bag (but does sit better on my 5 ft frame lol). I save the bigger bags for when i am out and about with the kids!!

dcblam - lol... at your DH - awww! My DH is normally not interested however he does get flashes of brilliance..

Wow, flashes of brilliance - lucky girl!! How long have you been married? Dh and I have been married for 21 years and he is just now getting the whole bag thing!!

7 years now! He still does not understand the purpose of having a fabby bag (esp the expensive ones lol) however he puts up with it (within reason). But normally just spends his life in blissful ignorance :graucho: