Kroquet: So happy but feel bad at same time

OOOOh well done you!! Mine doesnt even bother listening when I talk about bags now :lol:

That glace blenheim was so cute - I was watching it (not thinking about buying it though, just to drool :drool:) you must post some modelling pics when it arrives!

Been watching/drooling for that little Blenheim too! Congrats RascalCat, it is gorgeous!

My husband don´t give much for my bag obsession either but that´s ok as long as he don´t ask how much they are...;)

Thanks all... i was also drooling over it!!

I will certainly post some modelling pics hulahoop!!! :yes: I am hoping it will arrive tomorrow *fingers crossed*

mymlan - i am busy drooling over your Oak effie in your avatar! Is that yours? That was the first bag that i lusted after when i started buying mulberries! It is on my "wish list"... I love the casual, funky look of it and it looks the sort of bag that just looks better the older it gets!

Thanks all... i was also drooling over it!!

I will certainly post some modelling pics hulahoop!!! :yes: I am hoping it will arrive tomorrow *fingers crossed*

mymlan - i am busy drooling over your Oak effie in your avatar! Is that yours? That was the first bag that i lusted after when i started buying mulberries! It is on my "wish list"... I love the casual, funky look of it and it looks the sort of bag that just looks better the older it gets!
Yes, that´s mine!!!:smile: Thanks!
Big pools of drool everywhere...:drool:

OOh Mymlan - can you possibly post of photo of you Effie with your things in it on the 'What's in YOUR Bag' thread (I've been looking for somebody with an Effie) so that I can see how much it takes?

Goldfinch posted photos of her Brooke and I wanted to compare the Effie to the Brooke.

Thanks.

OOh Mymlan - can you possibly post of photo of you Effie with your things in it on the 'What's in YOUR Bag' thread (I've been looking for somebody with an Effie) so that I can see how much it takes?

Goldfinch posted photos of her Brooke and I wanted to compare the Effie to the Brooke.

Thanks.
I´ll try to do that :smile:!