Kristy bracelet watch?

Moolio

Nov 15, 2012
So I'm thinking of getting the Kristy bracelet watch this PCE but need help deciding.

Does anyone own this and/or have modeling shots they could share? How is the closure on it (i.e. spring loaded, clasp, etc)? Length of the bracelet?

Also am wondering if it's worth it to get the black cherry duffle or wait for some new stuff from the Madison line.

So I'm thinking of getting the Kristy bracelet watch this PCE but need help deciding.

Does anyone own this and/or have modeling shots they could share? How is the closure on it (i.e. spring loaded, clasp, etc)? Length of the bracelet?

Also am wondering if it's worth it to get the black cherry duffle or wait for some new stuff from the Madison line.

I don't have it so I cannot advise you but if you love it, you should get it. I have several coach watches (different styles) and I really love them.

But I have learned something important about buying Coach watches, if you are willing to wait awhile you can probably get it later at a much cheaper price.

I bought my first Coach watch with PCE and I am very happy with it, but that exact same watch is currently available on the factory online sale for $129. I also saw it for only $89 at the Movado Company Outlet store a few months ago as a blockbuster for their Labor Day Sale. (Movado makes the watches for Coach and many of the discontintued styles eventually get sold on the Coach FOS or at the Movado stores for cheaper prices.)

But if you wait there is no guarantee that you will be able to find it later, so if you really want it, then you should get it now! Sorry I can't be more help, good luck!

Last edited:
I don't have it so I cannot advise you but if you love it, you should get it. I have several coach watches (different styles) and I really love them.

But I have learned something important about buying Coach watches, if you are willing to wait awhile you can probably get it later at a much cheaper price.

I bought my first Coach watch with PCE and I am very happy with it, but that exact same watch is currently available on the factory online sale for $129. I also saw it for only $89 at the Movado Company Outlet store a few months ago as a blockbuster for their Labor Day Sale. (Movado makes the watches for Coach and many of the discontintued styles eventually get sold on the Coach FOS or at the Movado stores for cheaper prices.)

But if you wait there is no guarantee that you will be able to find it later, so if you really want it, then you should get it now! Sorry I can't be more help, good luck!

Ooh interesting tidbit. The thing about this watch though is that it shows online as out of stock so I asked on Live Chat if it was anywhere around the Toronto area. The SA on there showed that the Eaton Center location has it but for some reason nowhere else that she could see.

So I'm unsure if waiting would be a good idea on this one. I would love to be able to get it for cheaper than $223 (and this is after PCE) but that's a gamble. Sadly I am still deciding on this piece D:

Just a heads up, it's a really pretty watch, and was on the FOS a few weeks ago. I don't remember the price, but it sold out quickly and I haven't seen it on there since. They recycle their items on the FOS usually, but this didn't make a second appearance. If you have the opportunity to get it, then go for it.

Ooh interesting tidbit. The thing about this watch though is that it shows online as out of stock so I asked on Live Chat if it was anywhere around the Toronto area. The SA on there showed that the Eaton Center location has it but for some reason nowhere else that she could see.

So I'm unsure if waiting would be a good idea on this one. I would love to be able to get it for cheaper than $223 (and this is after PCE) but that's a gamble. Sadly I am still deciding on this piece D:

Edit: When I wrote the message below I hadn't seen ChristinaDanise's message above that it was already on the FOS sale; that may change your mind about taking a gamble!

I sounds like it is being deleted so it might be available more cheaply soon on the FOS or in Movado stores but that is a gamble. If you are not certain that you want to buy it then you might want to wait and take that gamble - but that's up to you. If you feel that you will be very disappointed if you aren't able to get it then you should buy it with PCE.

I didn't realize that you are in Canada when I advised waiting for a sale price. I know that the Movado Company Stores will do charge sales over the phone and ship items for $15 in the US. They are very willing to ship to other US states but I don't know if they will ship outside the US.

You might try calling a Movado Company Outlet Store (all the SAs that I have dealt with at Movado have been very nice and accomodating.) Explain that you are interested in a specific Coach watch and hoping that Movado will have it "at a discounted price" soon. (They may be able to find it in their system at full-price now but it may show up cheaper later.)

Ask if they will ship to Canada and how much that would cost, to help you decide if it is worth the gamble.

There is a list of Movado outlets at the link below. It is helpful if you have the Movado SKU numbers when you call. I checked on ebay and found numbers for 2 Kristy watches that I have listed below. You should check and see if these are the correct numbers and which is the watch you want.

They will check to see if they have it at the store and if not, they will check the computer to see if another store has it.

Good luck with your decision!

http://www.mallseeker.com/movadocompanystore.aspx

Kristy Watch Movado SKU numbers
14501300 (silver)
14501313 (gold)

Edit: When I wrote the message below I hadn't seen ChristinaDanise's message above that it was already on the FOS sale; that may change your mind about taking a gamble!

I sounds like it is being deleted so it might be available more cheaply soon on the FOS or in Movado stores but that is a gamble. If you are not certain that you want to buy it then you might want to wait and take that gamble - but that's up to you. If you feel that you will be very disappointed if you aren't able to get it then you should buy it with PCE.

I didn't realize that you are in Canada when I advised waiting for a sale price. I know that the Movado Company Stores will do charge sales over the phone and ship items for $15 in the US. They are very willing to ship to other US states but I don't know if they will ship outside the US.

You might try calling a Movado Company Outlet Store (all the SAs that I have dealt with at Movado have been very nice and accomodating.) Explain that you are interested in a specific Coach watch and hoping that Movado will have it "at a discounted price" soon. (They may be able to find it in their system at full-price now but it may show up cheaper later.)

Ask if they will ship to Canada and how much that would cost, to help you decide if it is worth the gamble.

There is a list of Movado outlets at the link below. It is helpful if you have the Movado SKU numbers when you call. I checked on ebay and found numbers for 2 Kristy watches that I have listed below. You should check and see if these are the correct numbers and which is the watch you want.

They will check to see if they have it at the store and if not, they will check the computer to see if another store has it.

Good luck with your decision!

http://www.mallseeker.com/movadocompanystore.aspx

Kristy Watch Movado SKU numbers
14501300 (silver)
14501313 (gold)

Wow, thanks for all the help! I wasn't expecting people to have too much information about this product since it doesn't appear to be very popular here but all the suggestions you gave are very helpful indeed.

As for the FOS, I'm currently logged in and don't see any watches at all. Could you (or anyone else reading this!) show a screenshot of the page/product you see??

Sometimes when shopping, it's so frustrating to be in Canada. We always get shafted for pricing as well as shipping, even though we're just north of the US and bringing an item up here shouldn't be anywhere near as challenging as it currently is. Wish me luck!

Wow, thanks for all the help! I wasn't expecting people to have too much information about this product since it doesn't appear to be very popular here but all the suggestions you gave are very helpful indeed.

As for the FOS, I'm currently logged in and don't see any watches at all. Could you (or anyone else reading this!) show a screenshot of the page/product you see??

Sometimes when shopping, it's so frustrating to be in Canada. We always get shafted for pricing as well as shipping, even though we're just north of the US and bringing an item up here shouldn't be anywhere near as challenging as it currently is. Wish me luck!

Check out the "Clearance" tab on FOS and scroll down to find the watches.

Here's a screenshot of the current Andee boyfriend watches on the FOS sale. I have the white and the black Andee watches with the stainless steel bracelets, and I love them.

I wasn't sure I would like a big watch but I find them very comfortable and I wear my boyfriend watches everyday!

Attachments

• FOS_Andee.jpg
    FOS_Andee.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 125
Your collection is beautiful though katev, especially that blue one!

Thank you!

4ever just posted that the Movado stores have many Coach watches on sale at 50% and 70% off:

Some of the andee watches are 70% off right now. I picked up the punch (hot pink) one for $77.xx tonight. Navy one was also 70% off but black was only 50%. Didn't see white one but am going to another movado outlet tomorrow and will look and update.

Thanks! All of the coach watches were at least 50% off except for the new boyfriend watches. I can't remember if any others were 70% off or not...think the andee jelly bracelets were as well. Will pay better attention today. The SM did put two links into the navy one so I can give it to my mil. Thank you for suggesting it. Was told movado CS would send me more if I need it too. Hope it will be big enough for her now!

Last edited: