Kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG! thanks for the link! I just check the coach site and didn't see this!

2. oooo love the kristin wallets and wristlets! TDF!

3. :yahoo::nuts: I KNOW, I'M FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see it either until I was searching on wallets, and the Kristin's were there, then I searched under Kristin ans wham!!!!

4. oooo that kristin crossbody too! I hope all of these are out next friday, i need to try them all on!

5. Thanks for the link hun!

6. I love the large wristlets. Pretty pretty!

7. I wish I could view the inside of those kristin wristlets, darn! LOL I clicked on the "more views", but its not coming up for me...

8. I love the Kristin line! Thanks for the update!

9. I like the crossbodies too!!!

10. OMG I LOVE EVERTHING. HOW am I gonna decide what to get? Turquoise op art hobo? Tote? Turquoise leather hobo or tote? But the taupe is gorgeous and understated yet elelgant.

AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE COACH!!!! Someone give me a paper bag to breathe into. :P

But I already have two purses I haven't even used yet!!! I have got to calm down and wait for a while. I'm sure these will be around for at least a couple of months, right???????????

11. haha... breathe, breathe... LMAO... :roflmfao: I'm sure they will be around for a month or two before they head to the outlets, LOL... I hate that the bags have such a turnover rate... like for instance I want to get a bag w/PCE, but guess what? the bag I want is going to the outlets most likely next week! Just my luck!

12. Does anyone know of possible upcoming colors on the Kristin satchel (the large size), I REALLY need a brown bag, and would love this satchel, but in the dark brown...

13. Thanks. I just got up a went for a bit of a walk, I'm calming down. :P I just was not expecting to see them online yet, it was a total shock, I thought they weren't coming out for at least another month. When I was at the store a couple of days ago, the SA had no idea what I was talking about when I told her about these bags. Kinda sad that we know so much more. ;)

Is it just me, or are these Kristin bags the most gorgeous line Coach has come out with in a while? I've only been into Coach since last July, and by far this is the best line I've seen. I dunno, maybe there is just something about it that really appeals to me. I never would have paid $700 - $1000 for the ones they had, but now that they've put out this collection at more affordable prices (for me anyway), it's just awesome.

I think this line should stick around for a long time. And I'm definetely not waiting on the outlet to get these!!

Ah, I feel calmer now. :biggrin:

14. LOL! I hear you!! There are 4 bags on my list, and seeing them doesn't help! :P One never knows how long things will hold out or whether there will add'l replacement stock. That's always the problem! UGH!!

Thanks for posting, hon!!