Kristin satchel & tote pics & size compaison pics w/Zoe & Sabrina

I would keep what you got... the hobo is more of a casual, everyday bag which is why you should keep the color more casual/fun with turquoise. The satchel is more classy and can can be dressed up more so than a hobo (imo). This is why I like it in classic black. Do what makes you happy, but I think the styles/colors you chose are great. I am LOVING that black satchel in your pics!:love:

Here's what I"d do. Exchange both for the opposite colors. Get the turqoise satchel (this way it won't be so plain) and get the black hobo... they both look tdf!!! But i agree, the satchel in black looks a little plain... i think it would really pop in turq...

I decided to keep them the way they are. I went to the Coach store and tried on the black hobo next to the satchel. I liked them both, but I realized I like the hobo better in turquoise. I put a scarf on the black satchel and it looks great. I realized that if I just dress it up with a scarf or fob, it is perfect. :smile:

I also ordered a wallet. When I get everything in, I will do some pics.

I love the Kristin Satchel. It reminds me a little of the Lindsay shopper that I want!!! I just wish it was in a Darker Blue Color besides the Black, Yellow and white!

I like your Kristin Hobo too!!!
Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I decided to keep them the way they are. I went to the Coach store and tried on the black hobo next to the satchel. I liked them both, but I realized I like the hobo better in turquoise. I put a scarf on the black satchel and it looks great. I realized that if I just dress it up with a scarf or fob, it is perfect. :smile:

I also ordered a wallet. When I get everything in, I will do some pics.

I can't wait to see more of your pics! I'm still thinking of the opposite combo though.