Kristin satchel & tote pics & size compaison pics w/Zoe & Sabrina

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
Sorry the pics aren't very clear. I was having a hard time with the camera today!

Anyone have thoughts on if the black satchel is a keeper? I love the turquoise hobo, but I am not sure about the satchel. It seems a little plain or something. Not quite sure.

kristin021.jpg

Small Kristin satchel compared to small Sabrina. It feels like the Kristen has a little more room inside. Maybe it's because the sides don't get clipped down?

kristin020.jpg

Medium Kristin hobo next to medium Zoe

kristin019.jpg

I like the satchel...and here's why...

There are a million times in our lives when we need a good, classic, black bag. And Kristin in the satchel version really encompasses classic, refined goodness. It's a simply designed bag.

Is it fun, like some of the other bags? Not really. Is it trendy, or hot, or flashy? No. But I really don't think that's the "point" of this one...I think it is designed to be the little black bag...and it works, really well!

There are a million times in our lives when we need a good, classic, black bag. And Kristin in the satchel version really encompasses classic, refined goodness. It's a simply designed bag.

Is it fun, like some of the other bags? Not really. Is it trendy, or hot, or flashy? No. But I really don't think that's the "point" of this one...I think it is designed to be the little black bag...and it works, really well!

Thanks! I do like it, but I may like the black hobo better. Not sure. I guess I am trying to decide if the hobo is still classic enough, but at the same time a little more fun. If I got the black hobo, I would probably exchange the turq one for a turq satchel. That way I would still have both colors/bags.

Man, I make this complicated!

I really like the small satchel, but the SA was kind of lukewarm about it in black. I bought it in the melon color and was considering the black in addition (I have 2 colors of the styles I really like). They tried to talk me into the black tote or a black leather Maggie. I ended up not getting a black bag, but may go back over tomorrow to pick up the small black satchel. It is simple and doesn't exactly have a "wow" factor, but it would suit my needs. If you are not feeling it right now, maybe keep it through the week and try it on with your outfits each day and then decide at the end of the week. Coach will always put out new styles in black bags, so don't settle if this doesn't feel like quite the right bag.

Last edited:
I love both of these bags! But can't decide on what color to get or which one. I can't afford or justify getting both. I'm leaning towards a black hobo and a turquoise satchel.

Can you model?

Is the turquoise as blue as it looks in the picture? It's so lovely.

I can't agree with this more. I LOVE the classic, simple and timeless style of the Kristin line. The Satchel is GORGEOU. :nuts:

Really, it boils down to you, your tastes and if you don't feel you will carry it enough to justify it, exchange it to what will make you happiest!

I love both of these bags! But can't decide on what color to get or which one. I can't afford or justify getting both. I'm leaning towards a black hobo and a turquoise satchel.

Can you model?

Is the turquoise as blue as it looks in the picture? It's so lovely.

That is part of what I am trying to decide. Keep the combo as is or switch for a tuq satchel and black hobo.

Here are some modeling pics of the hobo. I don't have any of the satchel yet.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/modeling-pics-of-kristin-tote-14783-a-563902.html

The blue has green in it. The color seems to change depending on the time of day. It's a great color.