Kristin satchel & tote pics & size compaison pics w/Zoe & Sabrina

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Arizona
I would keep what you got... the hobo is more of a casual, everyday bag which is why you should keep the color more casual/fun with turquoise. The satchel is more classy and can can be dressed up more so than a hobo (imo). This is why I like it in classic black. Do what makes you happy, but I think the styles/colors you chose are great. I am LOVING that black satchel in your pics!:love:

sprinkies

O.G.
Nov 8, 2009
honestly if you don't love it, don't keep it. there's no sense keeping a 3-400 dollar bag if you're not in love w/ it and want to carry it all the time. i'd return it

sunnyore

O.G.
Mar 6, 2010
I think you should keep both.. I love the satchel style and just bought myself one in yellow.. and the torquoise hobo is super cute!

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
Here's what I"d do. Exchange both for the opposite colors. Get the turqoise satchel (this way it won't be so plain) and get the black hobo... they both look tdf!!! But i agree, the satchel in black looks a little plain... i think it would really pop in turq...

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I decided to keep them the way they are. I went to the Coach store and tried on the black hobo next to the satchel. I liked them both, but I realized I like the hobo better in turquoise. I put a scarf on the black satchel and it looks great. I realized that if I just dress it up with a scarf or fob, it is perfect. :smile:

I also ordered a wallet. When I get everything in, I will do some pics.

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
I love the Kristin Satchel. It reminds me a little of the Lindsay shopper that I want!!! I just wish it was in a Darker Blue Color besides the Black, Yellow and white!

I like your Kristin Hobo too!!!
Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Puddleduck74

Feb 18, 2010
Canada
I decided to keep them the way they are. I went to the Coach store and tried on the black hobo next to the satchel. I liked them both, but I realized I like the hobo better in turquoise. I put a scarf on the black satchel and it looks great. I realized that if I just dress it up with a scarf or fob, it is perfect. :smile:

I also ordered a wallet. When I get everything in, I will do some pics.

I can't wait to see more of your pics! I'm still thinking of the opposite combo though.