kristin python at outlets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies!

has anyone seen any of the embossed (not metallic) kristin python's at the outlets? i am wanting a smaller python bag and was wondering if these had hit any of the outlets yet?

btw....i am in florida (between orlando and miami).....so, dolphin or sawgrass (or either of the orlando outlets would be the easiest for me to get a hold of) :smile:

thanks in advance!

2. Hi,
    The new Kristin Python may be awhile before it gets to the outlets if at all. Snake and Animal Prints are Hot for Fall! Coach.com still shows bot the Kristin Python Satchel and Hobo. Also, I have seen the Hobo at my Nordstrom.
    Good Luck in your search!

Lynne :biggrin:

3. #3 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  4. hi happybag!

actually ~ it's this python print bag (not the metallic kind) ~ to match the python heels coach had not too long ago.....

5. thanks, lynne! :smile:

6. #6 Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    see the auction below (not mine) for the embossed python ~ not necessarily looking for the hobo (i have it in the cobalt blue), but was looking at the coach website and love the clutch (says LE) or the top handle ~ looking for a smaller bag, which lately, has not been what i've been carrying! ;) i like the chain bag, too, but it's the metallic ~ which i'm not necessarily opposed to....i just *need* a bag to match my new coach python heels :biggrin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-GOLD-KRISTIN-EMBOSSED-FAUX-PYTHON-HOBO-BAG-NEW-/390251651954?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item5adccfa372