Kristin pleated satchel

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
does anyone like it?? I have not seen much talk about this model..
would love to hear what you gals think...

I have a leather claire and it seemed like a similar style to that.

I love it. I do not own one, but hope to someday. I tried one on, and it is not too large at all...and I am 5'3'' and average weight.
I think it is clean and sophisticated looking...definitely a "wower". :biggrin:

thanks for your thoughts , , i have not seen it IRL.. but just the pics on the website and it looks kinda classy ....from the photos...and was wondering how it would look... hoping someone had some modeling pics

I'm crazy in love with my putty:smile:

DSC_9118.jpg

DSC_9154.jpg

I carried my marcasite one today. IT ROCKS!!!

Very comfortable to carry, very eye catching. Way more impressed than I thought I would be. I wish it came in some more uber-cool colors. . . .

OK, muranogrl. Help me love the putty. I have her and I sort of wanna return her, sorta don't.

Help a sistah out here. I do like the color contrast between the true winter white and silver. And I love the chain strap, but they all have that. It also looks like a possible year rounder to me.

But. . . . . . . I need to be talked into her.

I have the black studded one and it is definitely one of my faves. Except she's currently been pushed out by my Madison Shoulder bag. The satchel is classy but also casual. I. love. it.

OK, muranogrl. Help me love the putty. I have her and I sort of wanna return her, sorta don't.

Help a sistah out here. I do like the color contrast between the true winter white and silver. And I love the chain strap, but they all have that. It also looks like a possible year rounder to me.

But. . . . . . . I need to be talked into her.
Hmmm. I don't know hon. You shouldn't need to be "talked in" to any bag. You just love her or you don't. I'd return her and get something else. We've ALL been in this situation.

I LOVE it! I took my Putty Patent Pleated Satchel to Vegas last week when I came home for Thanksgiving and every Coach store I walked in (yes, I had to stop in different 4 boutiques and 1 outlet---my family thinks I am :nuts:) the SA's went crazy over it. They all seemed so shocked that I already had it in hand. If they only knew how many of us ladies have the bags before they make it to the floorset, huh? :P

It stays close to your body, which is handy in large crowds. And I was able to fit everything I needed including my iPad.

Definitely recommend with 2 thumbs up! :tup::tup:

Here are pics from my reveal a couple weeks back:

2dbrrdk.jpg

14xkw7o.jpg

kedno4.jpg

I LOVE it! I took my Putty Patent Pleated Satchel to Vegas last week when I came home for Thanksgiving and every Coach store I walked in (yes, I had to stop in different 4 boutiques and 1 outlet---my family thinks I am :nuts:) the SA's went crazy over it. They all seemed so shocked that I already had it in hand. If they only knew how many of us ladies have the bags before they make it to the floorset, huh? :P

It stays close to your body, which is handy in large crowds. And I was able to fit everything I needed including my iPad.

Definitely recommend with 2 thumbs up! :tup::tup:

Here are pics from my reveal a couple weeks back:

2dbrrdk.jpg

14xkw7o.jpg

kedno4.jpg
Wow, what a beautiful bag!!! Thanks for sharing pics! Enjoy....