Kristin pleated satchel

purplecrystal

Nov 2, 2010
I am interested in the Kristin pleated satchel, but I am wondering if it is too heavy on your shoulder? Do any of you have this bag and what do you think about the weight? Is it too heavy or does it not bother you? Thanks ladies!

I just got mine yesterday at the outlet (blue smoke). I'm used to larger bags, but it wasn't heavy to me at all. It's big enough for my iPad and the leather was really soft and I like that the shoulder strap is actually practical for it. A very pretty bag all around. :smile:

I have one as well. At first I was concerned that things might get lost in it since it's deep, but that hasn't been the case. Not too heavy, practical size and shoulder strap and I get tons of compliments on it!

I just got the blue smoke pleated satchel. It didn't feel heavy loaded up with my usual stuff. It's a very comfortable bag. I am hoping for a PCE so I can buy the black one as well.

Well, today I went to my local Coach store to see the satchel in person, and I am hooked! I am really, really hoping I get the PCE coming up! Thanks for all your comments. You guys are great!

Hi,
Some of the Kristin Pleated Satchels have made it to the outlets. Mine (in MN) had the Black and the Raisin as well as Brown. If you live near an outlet, you might want to check it out. I think they are 30% off and then the coupon of 20%.

Lynne :biggrin: