Kristin leather willow small shoulder bag

investinbags

planned buyer
May 14, 2011
Does anybody here have, or have seen, the KRISTIN LEATHER WILLOW SMALL SHOULDER BAG?

coach-silver-black-kristin-leather-willow-small-shoulder-bag-silver-product-1-445126-744243011_f.jpg

I saw it on the website, and I think it would make a nice evening bag or running-around bag. I am tempted to get it online. I'm so lazy to get my lazy ass to the boutique, also, my local boutique may not even have it.

So I'm wondering if I can get some comments on this bag (about the size, the functionality, the quality, ...) from those of you who have seen or worn the bag. Also, pictures of the bag in action will be greatly appreciated!!!

TIA

Does anybody here have, or have seen, the KRISTIN LEATHER WILLOW SMALL SHOULDER BAG?

View attachment 1419363

I saw it on the website, and I think it would make a nice evening bag or running-around bag. I am tempted to get it online. I'm so lazy to get my lazy ass to the boutique, also, my local boutique may not even have it.

So I'm wondering if I can get some comments on this bag (about the size, the functionality, the quality, ...) from those of you who have seen or worn the bag. Also, pictures of the bag in action will be greatly appreciated!!!

TIA

I'm not sure if you were looking for that color in particular, but I just got back from my outlet and they had the blue croc, python embossed, champagne and a pale grey for 30% off with an additional 30% coupon. Comes to about 50% off retail.

They are a good size, and the two compartments look functional. I thought the adjustable chain strap was pretty clever too. hth.

I think I saw them in black and I can't remember the other color. I also can't remember where i saw them exactly. Crud! I think it was either in the FP store I went to yesterday, or it could have been the outlet I was also in. I have to scan my memory bank. I have ha photographic memory but thinking back I think they were in the FP store. They were Black and like a Coral color. If I am wrong then it was definitely at the outlet. Sorry, I hope my confused-ness maybe helps?

I have one in the python and I love it. It's about 12" across and has two zippered sections plus the front pocket. It can hold just about everything you could possibly NEED. I can fit a full size wallet in there. Actually, my Kindle in it's case fits inside if you can believe that. Not that I would carry it that way but I was curious. The shoulder straps can be worn short (doubled) or longer (single) and the leather at the top of the straps keeps the chain from rolling off your shoulder. I don't have pics but I will say that I am 5'7" and fluffy and the bag doesn't look silly small on me. I HIGHLY recommend it.

I really like the design of this bag. I think it looks really functional without sacrificing the elegance.

My only concern is, would it be too big to use as an evening bag? I'm 5'5" and weigh 120 pounds (and I have muscles on my limbs), and I want to find a bag that looks like an evening bag even when I'm wearing only a little dress.

I was considering some kind of wallet on chain, but I do want something slightly more roomier. If you know something of a size in between a Chanel wallet on chain and this bag, and can be worn on the shoulder, can you please let me know?

I am not familiar with the Chanel but I think you would find this bag elegant and small enough for evening wear. It will hold much more than a wallet on a chain. If you don't stuff it, it will have a thin profile. It's definitely not a typical handbag such as a hobo. I bought it for "going out". It's as long as a ruler and has nice capacity but IMHO it's not bulky. Since I am a bigger girl, I don't want to have a bag that looks silly small on me, but I also don't want a full handbag. If you think you want something smaller, look at the Kristin leather crossbody bags. They come in lovely python, solids, patents and metallics. They are smaller but have a very usable capacity.