Kristin Leather Flaps 14755 or 14235??

carla748

Oct 24, 2006
Can anyone tell me the difference between these two Kristin Shoulder Flaps besides $150??

14225 is $448 and 14755 is $298

Does anyone have either of these handbags??

Last edited:
14225 is $448 is atthe outlet now in the green, brown, black or red respectively. unsure of the other. besides probably the size. the 14225 has 3 sections and zippered compartment and pocket. hope this helps

Not much difference in the two except for inside. Wonder why the price dropped so much, is it the leather? This was probably discussed already, lol. I said that I would get one for my MIL but I'm thinking in store w/ PCE is probably cheaper.

Oh wow, that's interesting. I agree there's very little difference on the outside. I'm surprised the Outlet one costs much more. If your MIL carries little I would go for the FP one. The Outlet Kristin appears to carry a lot though, but I wouldn't pay that much for it.

Go for the FP Kristin!

the outlet one retails for 498 but only cost 150. the newer one retails for 300. both are currently in full price store. some of the older model just ended up at the outlet. they are far and few though. i got 2 for the price of 1 and PCE cant beat that. i would call around first. i was able to put mine on hold first and pick it up this weekend

Wow, didn't know it was that cheap at the outlet. Hmmm, maybe I'll go up there tomorrow morning and see what my outlet has. I do kinda like the strap on the new one better than the older one, but the outlet price is a lot easier on my wallet...lol.

OP...sorry for taking over your thread. :smile:

While I usually prefer leathers with less glazing like on the new Kristins, the leather on the earlier version is much better, imho. The closure is also better - I don't like the magnetic snap on the new one.

I have tried on both of these bags, and the older one feels like alot more bag. It is heavier, longer chain for the shoulder strap and a bigger 3 compartment inside. The new one is very light and to me seems more like a going out/evening bag.

I have the 14255 coach hand bag in coral. I went to the coach store and the outlet and the difference in prices were $10 the outlet was 439.99 the original price was 448.99. As for the difference in purses to me its obvious. The 14755 has a different shoulder strap with a knotted handle. the claps is magnetic and smaller. It only has one section and it has cowhide leather and the other has a nicer softer leather.

flaps.jpg

Peach is the NEW style, Green is the OLD style - (different size, strap, closure and leather)

If you look at the website modelling pics - you can see the difference in size and style.

I have the older Kristin flap in Colorblock Pink and I LOVE it.
DSC00429.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting the colourblock kristin but is afraid of the chains in the handle. Does it make a lot of noise? This is the only thing stopping me from buying. But I love how the different shades are being used in the bag. It's so sweet.

Thanks Restore724!

bag^lover - what colour are you thinking of getting? I know the pink colourblock bag has tortoise-shell like links alternating with small metal ones, while the grey colourblock had metal-looking links...so I don't know about the grey one, but my pink one has't made any noise that I noticed LOL!

Last edited: