Kristin Large Wristlet

not all of the colors have the same lining though...
SDC13788.jpg

I noticed on the website that it says that the strap can be changed for it to be held like a pouch, but I'm guessing it's still not a very long strap and it would still be handheld?

I noticed on the website that it says that the strap can be changed for it to be held like a pouch, but I'm guessing it's still not a very long strap and it would still be handheld?

I'm guessing it's just like the other capacity wristlets. You can unclip one end of the strap and attach it to the ring on the other side of the wristlet to turn it into a purse.

The website also said this: Strap with dog-leash clip attaches to form a shoulder pouch, wristlet or to the inside of a larger bag
*Sigh* If they wouldn't have quit putting the D-rings in bags, this might actually be an option.

I just got my yellow one in today (I love it!) and i was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, the hardware on the front seems to be a different shade of brass than the snap under the flap. It is really bugging me I might have to exchange it for the same one just to see.

BTW, the yellow has a tan lining. Its not as mustard looking in person as it looks online.

Can you possible take a modeling picture of the Kristen Wristlet in its bag form? I'd really want to see what it looks like held that way.

Thanks. :smile:
SDC13789.jpg
Here you go =) Even though as of tomorrow I will have the Kristin Turquoise hobo instead of this...2 weeks tags still on...no idea when I'll ever use it. =( Sure is pretty though.