kristin large satchel pic's not exactly pce

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
well I went back to coach to see if I could use my pce again I wanted the large satchel in black signature or black leather, and some sunglasses she said NO.. I was bummed so I stopped by macys to get my ring from the sale and My fave sa said Oh its vip day all full priced and sale coach are 20% off.. sooo here is my kristin large black leather satchel.. scarf on just for pic's I don't carry bags withs scarfs I can never make it work but they look cute in pictures. she smells wonderful is the perfect size I love her.. she's not exactly the summer bag I should have bought but for me its perfect :O)
nb1.jpg

nb2.jpg

nb3.jpg

I got to say, I'm surprised u couldn't use it again! My sa called me, took my order via phone, and said if I want anything else, pce will be extended...again!
Good for u going to macys. Glad u got it(and with a discount!)! Love all your goodies!

I got to say, I'm surprised u couldn't use it again! My sa called me, took my order via phone, and said if I want anything else, pce will be extended...again!
Good for u going to macys. Glad u got it(and with a discount!)! Love all your goodies!

I was too :O( boo to torrance California coach store LOL I really wanted the sunglasses But they were awesome at Macys :yahoo:and bags were selling from macys like crazy ...you could have heard a pin drop in the coach store.

very nice and lovely accessories. i am trying to figure out what to do with mine myself. i am thinking about going to the outlet this weekend to see if anything is there b4 i use my pce. i have a gift card to use as well

Sorry to hear you couldn't use your PCE again, but you got a beeeeeautiful new bag!!! You would think that store would want more of your money?! Oh well - enjoy her, she looks great on you!! Congrats!

wow, all of your items look amazing, especially in this last shot... beautiful. this is the larger size, right? glad you got what you wanted, weird that coach didn't let u re-use pce, i already used mine 3 times and still thinking of getting one more item before banning myself till next pce :P

You should go back to the Coach store carrying your new satchel & when they ask about it say something like "I bought it at Macy's since I wasn't allowed to use my PCE again" ... bet they'd sell ya those sunglasses 25% off :P

Anyway, congrats & enjoy your beautiful new Kristin!