Kristin Hobo

CoachDivaNC

Dec 21, 2010
Hello

I am looking into getting a Kristin Hobo soon :smile: I love the fact that I can wear it on my shoulder or crossbody.

My question is how good are the Kristin Hobos? I am thinking of either getting the black leather or one of the new ones that I have seen in the Spring thread :biggrin:

Thanks Ladies

I have 4 large leather Kristin hobos! I love them. The leather is super soft, they slouch nicely, and the extra pocket on the outside is really handy for alot of different things.

I have the spectator Kristin hobo and I love it. Very well made. The leather is not hard to take care of at all. It is probably the most comfortable shoulder bag you can get.

I have two of the medium ones in Black and Gunmetal. They are a great size, holds so much and the outside pocket is wonderful to have. It is very comfortable on the shoulder and cross body as well. It is by far one of my favorite styles and the leather is durable yet lightweight.

I have several small Kristin Hobos, they are great bags, so soft and comfy. I like the original version best because imo it's the roomiest and easiest to get stuff in and out ... but the second version is really pretty, just not as much room to me. I don't think you could go wrong with either. The brand new hobos that are coming out now don't have the wide strap, and the opening is smaller, so I don't think they will be as comfy or as functional, but I haven't seen them IRL.

I've tried both the large and small ones and sold them. They were extremely comfy, but I found it too difficult to find things in them as they wouldn't stay open because of shape at the top. I much prefer the Zoe myself.

:smile:

I have three Kristin Hobos and three Zoes...love them all! I haved loved the colours Kristin comes in...each time I think I am done with buying one- Coach puts out another to-die-for colour!
Easy to care for, fits lots of things, gorgeous colours- GO FOR IT ;)