Kristin Crossbody...anyone have it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys. I am going to a concert tomorrow night, and I purchased the Kristin Crossbody in black. I have never had a bag with this texture before...any tips on how to take care of it?

(I will post pics in a bit if anyone cares to see!)

2. Post pics! I remember a very cute Kristin crossbody that was on the website, disappeared, and never came to the outlets. It had the little pocket on the outside...so chic!

Let me see if this works...it was this one and it also came in leather.

Attached Files:

3. No...I got the studded metallic one.

4. ETA: Post deleted because OP has a completely different one

5. Oh...well, let's see it!!

6. LOL, alright, hold on!

7. [​IMG]

And since I am wearing red and black, I got this to go in it:
    [​IMG]

8. One more:
    [​IMG]

The leather feels so different on this little bag...I am not frightened of it, but the care card says nothing about it.

9. Wow, this is cute!!!

10. Oh...THAT one!:lol: Well, I love it!! Is it metallicy leather? It kind of looks like the leather on the black Jordana?

The poppy is a great "pop" of color, as well...thanks for showing us! :smile:

11. I have this same bag but in the boysenberry. The two leathers are completely different though. The black one has leather that is similar (if not the same) as the black jordana and tessa from this summer. They called it "elevated" leather, whatever that means. The boysenberry one is more scaly, like the metallic leather that the claire and audrey came in last winter, I believe. I've only used it once, but I was surprised at how much it can fit for being so tiny. I honestly don't know how you would clean it, other than to be preventative, that's kinda why I've only used it once =/

12. Love the studded metallic crossbody! I'm kicking myself for not getting that during PCE!